All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. As the son of a former teacher who is a Panther fan, I know how thankless that is (mostly being a teacher, but some years being a Panther fan outside of the Carolinas is as well), so voted for her. Thank you to her for what she is doing for our youth. As a newly minted father of a little topcat myself, and being proud I am raising my daughter to be a fan, you should be proud, your daughter is cute and obviously you are raising her correctly by having her pull for the right team during her developmental years. KEEP POUNDING
  3. Will Armah Be Active On Sunday?

Would be nice to see a big bruising fullback bust through a hole before Stew or CMC hit it. The chaos that would cause, along with the quickness of CMC could allow for some big runs, especially against an already porous Saints defense.
  4. KK'S deal was fair imo and Starr should get the sameone now the question is can we afford it but that's the contract Starr should get and hope Hurney gets it done.
  5. Government invented internet, plastics etc. Their grants arebfundint research year after year. Even projects thst might lead to a cure for diseases thst are not profitable enough for private companies to even consider. And innovation will continue. Insurance companies aren't funding anything we'll miss. Drug companies, equipment companies etc.. will still be around
  6. Hate Week. Again.

We can't go into this week without a certain trash talking Mardi Gras post from our esteemed toilet connoisseur and beer garden leader. It just doesn't feel right without him. Please come back SCP. Please.
  7. My thoughts exactly so far. It's Star by a landslide and it doesn't even matter having Butler. Having those three for years would be a devastating interior and a rock on D. Norwell's looked OK and unless he would take an average G salary and isn't looking for anything close to Turner, he wouldn't be worth the money. As much as it would pain me to say that, he's far more replaceable than Star and after two games it's not close.
  8. You guys rock, seriously, thanks so much everyone
  9. 16.7% TD rate in the redzone.

Cam has been hiding this stink bug red zone offense for a while. His running power or threat of running power opened it all up. Now with that being said, we will get better, but unless we have 15' running Cam then we won't be that successful (2015).
  10. 16.7% TD rate in the redzone.

I think part of it is that we don't surprise anyone. It's not hard for a D to completely sell out and stop a run. You'd think we'd fake it and run Cam the other way with a TE going out with him. Our problem is when we run a fake/QB run there's no play action and there's no safety valve so Tye D can just go after Cam. I don't recall the last time I've seen us do a play action fake, you know like the ones you see every week where the blocking TE gets lost and the QB hits them for a wide open TD. I don't recall having seen us do that even though I can remember many goal line failures. I think that's where Shula fails the most, at the goal line because he no longer has room for his damn deep drops and long passes.
  11. Will Armah Be Active On Sunday?

Armah should get more time with the ones in practice period. I've never really been one to latch on to specific players on the team but Armah has caught my eye more than most rookies over the years in his limited play. He just seems to be a baller and we need more ballers on this team. Give Armah a chance please.
  12. Read my previous post on the cost of cutting him. Personally, I think that he plays out this, and possibly next season, then is released if we find another T.
  13. It's unfair to judge him at this point because of the amount of time he's spent off the field with injuries and his limited time in our system. The entire offense looks out of sync right now so I will give it time to see if he shows progress. Right now he looks overwhelmed.
  14. Will Armah Be Active On Sunday?

He should since there aren't any other tight ends on the roster. Armah, Dixon, and Manhertz might be the best TE/FB blocking combo they have seen in some time.
  15. 16.7% TD rate in the redzone.

Yes, I believe he did have his ankle rolled at this point, so I could see why this could factor into playcalling. Also, maybe Kalil being out also impacted the decision. Bum ankle or not there is no way Cam is stopped from getting in from the 1 yard line.
  16. Both, make other cuts to make room for both. The kalil family needs to redo their deals at more cal friendly numbers
  17. Antifa is the moral equivalent of nazis

Antifa - anti-Fascist Anti-anfifa - anti-anti-Fascist Anti-anti-Fascist - Fascist
  18. I think your last line, which I bolded, explains exactly why he doesn't do presser.
  19. Could he be any worse than Matt Kalil or Mike Remmers?
  20. Seattle's O is awful too. Wilson broken plays and another miracle prayer on 3rd down for the TD WERE the TD drive.
  21. The Vikings signed Remmers. They don't have room to laugh at anyone.
  22. whats his contract details on cutting his a$$? I was hopeful and hanging on as much as i can but so far this has looked like an epic fail signing.
  1. Load more activity
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TKRBrownstone