All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Fwiw, when the rams part ways with tavon Austin, I really want him here. He is the perfect Ted ginn style reclimation project for us and I think he would add a true deep threat that we've never seen.
  3. Damn...lost another dog

Sorry to hear this. The corgi I got my mother in law about 8 years had to be put down yesterday too. Cancer everywhere. Not sure if I could handle one of my sweet boys leaving me.
  4. I think the thinking is top 10 RB's should be contributing to the running game immediately like Elliott and Gurley. Historically out of all the positions on the field, it has been RBs that rookies have contributed to immediately the most often.
  5. Are you marty or related to him? If you think he's a good GM, your opinion on things is invalid
  6. Today
  7. New Dilly Dilly commercial

nope its just dumb
  8. Why does everything always have to be a comparison? Why can’t we just evaluate a player on his own merits and what he’s contributing? But if you really do want to make a comparison, then it doesn’t make any sense to compare McCaffrey only to other #8 overall picks...rather he should be compared to every pick from 8 onward. If you’re drafting a player at 8, there are at least as high of expectations for that player than any picked after him. Say hypothetically 10/10 #8 overall picks were busts in the past 10 years and McCaffrey is just an “average” player...but 10/10 #9 overall picks were All-Pros in the last ten years. Does that make McCaffrey a huge success just because he’s performed better than all of the #8 overall picks? I sure as hell hope you don’t believe that.
  9. 21st & Prime

The only time he has ever giving us any credit is when he had to. When were on our roll in 2015 he jumped on the bandwagon. It killed him so much to say positive things about the Panthers.
  10. Happy Thanksgiving all the way from Nairobi kenya.. <3

i ... i like you lol... Usakale turkey yote... na mungu abariki familia yako. <3
  11. Happy Thanksgiving all the way from Nairobi kenya.. <3

Keep obama in america thank you very much... lol... actually hsi birthplace is about 5 hours away. nice drive through the rift valley.
  12. Top Panthers things to be thankful for?

Fact that... we probably have the best team in the NFL.... thanks to gettleman and were probably going to go all the way to the super bowl. And were sitting here whinning ... meanwhile Mc dermott is now playing musical chairs with quarterbacks... ALa wakbar...
  13. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

Was talking about Lavar...Haven't spoken to Trump yet about Moore...maybe next week after the holiday...how should I know what makes him an idiot...mommie issues...daddy issues...chemical imbalance...allergies...low blood sugar
  14. The Last Jedi

You people are crazy. Rogue One is EASILY the second best Star Wars movie after Empire, those are the only two great movies. Phantom was meh, Clone was OK, Revenge of Sith was pretty good, New Hope was good, Jedi was a letdown and Force Awakens is basically New Hope rehashed but still mostly good. Rogue One was like the only movie where stakes felt real and mattered.
  15. Movie Recommendation: Wind River

Great movie. I loved Hell or High Water (watch it ASAP) so not surprised I liked this.
  16. New Dilly Dilly commercial

Don’t be hating on Bud Light cuz your Coors Lightbus to heavy for u!!
  17. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

Of course you’ll be patient for Moore. Trump told you to, and if Trump says jump, you say how high lol. How is Lavar an idiot? What makes him that?
  18. Most responsible people do that already...even though i know you are just spoofing...
  19. FCC to repeal Net Neutrality

20. At the same point in their careers the following Panthers would be considered busts by the Huddle Smith Moose Kuechly Davis Olsen Short Jenkins Norman Gamble Who else?
  21. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

Lavar is an idiot...that is settled...will be patient and let the rest play out.
  22. #MeToo women that refuse to speak out

Nah...that aint it...
  23. Welp looks like we got another one

You'll learn...it don't get any better or smarter...dont feed the animals
  24. Does white privilege exist?

We ?...yeah right...
  25. FCC to repeal Net Neutrality

fuging blow me dude. “Getting cute with your vote” = me not voting for trump or Hilary. You seem to be butthurt about this that Hilary was a shitty fuging candidate and people didn’t want to vote for her. Its no fugig secret ISPs hate NN and we’re going to try to reverse this at some point. Especially when pretty much all the FCC directors have come from cable companies as CEO’s to then help their former employers. Shortsighted my ass. Being shortsigted is voting for Hilary even though she and what she represents is what is wrong with this country.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    byrdmansr