All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Funny how you pull what want out of the argument.. What did Gross say?? And Smitty was right than and Gman was wrong if we go by what Smitty says.
  3. Hurney and drafting receivers

Oh, the irony Better to spend years screaming over your favorite player getting cut, then?
  4. Round 2 Safety - Kyzir White - WVU

NFL Comparison Michael Boley ??
  5. Most had him as a late first or early second round pick. That's what I remember. Number 8 was simply too high.
  6. You do know TEs PASS PROTECT & RUN BLOCK besides catching the ball. P.S. Pats #2 was Martellus Bennett who got hurt otherwise he would put up huge #'s they would have won like last year
  7. LOL at the whining idiots and Gettleman apologists. Hurney was really the only reasonable choice. Nobody is going to take the GM job with the team getting ready to be sold. Hurney took the job on an interim basis and naming him the GM gives the team some stability until the new ownership comes in and hires their people. Marty Hurney is under no illusion of him retaining the position under new ownership.
  8. Jaguars cut Chris Ivory

With Stewart, the question is can he still play as the first string RB. With Ivory, the question is could he ever really play? I wouldn't even trade out Fozzy for Ivory.
  9. Round 2 Safety - Kyzir White - WVU

Love, love, love Kyzir.... but I have a feeling he pushes late first round/early R2 by the time the combine is done and draft night is upon us. Dude is a baller and I would love him in a panthers uniform. If he's there for us in the 2nd, I'd take him ... fo sho! A guy I am also all over is Marcus Allen from Penn State. Love everything about him...he has some glaring weaknesses, but his game highlights (not just YT highlight vids) make me happy. I think he will also jump up boards and would be a solid pick for us in R2. Dude is a lethal hitter and supports the run well, as well as flexible to play both SAF positions.
  10. Hurney and drafting receivers

That's your problem.. You think somebody is trying to win some fictious prize .. I just want you to make a valid argument with out saying dumb poo or contradicting yourself.. Or being so commited to it that you keep doing it over and over.. That's all.. I don't get anything for being me and questioning your opinion...
  11. Multiple Fatalities Reported at Florida School Shooting

Under that same law, Cruz was a legal mentally competent good guy with a gun. He was deemed mentally stable after examination at a mental health facility in 2016. Maybe you need to do your research before mouthing off. I’ll state it again, a bad guy with a gun was once a good stable mentally competent legal law abiding gun owner until they shot up some place.
  12. yeah, you got nothing. gtfo
  13. ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

Wow you are not bright. People are getting screened better and we are diagnosing better. Which in turn helps lower the mortality rate. We have a few types that are on the rise - but mainly we are living longer diagnosing better and aging as a population - hence more cancer diganosis.
  14. Well, most people do have my vote over the current situation
  15. Hurney and drafting receivers

At least I won't spend months being a cry baby and acting like a bitch when somebody gets fired..
  16. Hurney and drafting receivers

I don't think it was quite that easy. They had a bunch of young receiver that they thought needed playing time and could fill the void (Jarrett being one of them). Let be real...Keyshawn was 35 years or so when he was released. I don't think he ever played again after the Panthers released him. Let's not act like letting a 35 year old receiver go (who never played again and was only with the team one year) was a huge reach.
  17. Hurney and drafting receivers

Make a quick point.. Question was asked and immedently Scot attacks the question.. Oh please let me answer the question.. Not building on success (causing no back to back winning season) being overly hubris about his talent evaluation skills.. Causing him to think he can change whole position groups in 1 offseason with no down fall.. That's 2 to start with..
  18. Yeah, the Pats made it to the SB because of their feared double TE sets. Their #2 TE caught 1 pass for 0 yards in the postseason. The Eagles' #2 and #3 TEs caught 2 passes for 18 yards in the postseason. That's right, these super important backup TE roles combined for a total of 3 catches for 18 yards for the two Super Bowl teams during their postseason runs.
  19. ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

fair enough, mainly based on advancements in radiation therapy, more and more people who develop cancer have a greater chance of the tumor going into remission. still doesn't change the fact that people who get cancer is on a rapid increase. proof the poison is working
  20. No it's just that I'm bored and every discussion with him goes the same way. Agree or disagree, right or wrong, I enjoy talking about football and learning more about it. He obviously cares more about being right and winning. Not worth the time. Soooo Wow buddy you win. Your football knowledge eclipses mine or something. I'm gonna go do literally anything else.
  21. Stand corrected, same idea though. You don't normally franchise receivers who aren't #1s I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying sometimes pride causes people to do stupid things. Hopefully it doesn't this time.
  22. Hurney and drafting receivers

I think it probably has more to do with the fact that you seem ready to blow a gasket. He is right, though. Talking to you gets boring pretty quickly.
  23. I think it would only cost us one R3 pick. We'd still have 3 picks in the first 3 rounds, and won't need to gamble on Hurney's scouting of a rookie WR.... which we really don't need bc we have two young WRs coming into their own. Getting Bryant would be huge for us, but we'd have to hope that the contracts coming off the books next year allow us to sign him long-term. Bryant is a 6'5 200 lb 26 year old WR with 4.3 speed.... he would be a force on this offense. Honestly, I dog Hurney for his poor decision making in the draft after R1 and giving out ridiculous contracts....but he does have an eye for making moves to improve. I could honestly see him rolling the dice on a 'splash' like this. Something Gettleman would not have done. He know Norv needs another weapon, and I could see Hurndog doing this, while letting Star and Norwell walk. Resigning Norwell and/or Star would break our bank and would be more of an older Hurney move. Getting a talent like Bryant on a rookie deal makes a lot of sense. All of a sudden that Benjamin deal.... if it nets you Bryant looks a lot better, no?
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Jeremy45714