All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Sub Zero

Miles Bridges

Like the pick . Porter Jr. Is just hype with no substance.. Miles has proven talent.. Now we need to get rid of some dead weight.. Cody, MKG, Batum, Williams, at least 2 need to be gone..
  3. MJ had to pick one. Would give some info on him but he is a draft and stash guy who may never even play for us.
  4. Sub Zero

We are stuck in mediocrity

We did the tank thing it doesn't work.. I'd rather watch Kemba play until we get rid of these horrible contracts..
  5. Mol3m4n

E3 Recap

Good 1. Ghosts of tsushima- this game looks absolutely killer 2. Cyberpunk 2077- I was really threw back by how colorful the trailer was. It destroyed my hype for the game. However after listening to the devs my hopes are restored. 3. Kingdom Hearts 3- I have no reason except I've played these since I was 8. 4. Halo: Infinite- Halo is the reason I play video games. 5. Anthem- i absolutely hate EA, but I will always have a place in my heart for Bioware. I have a little more hope for this game after being so down on it. 6. ES6- I'm just glad to know it's in development. 7. Smash ultimate- Glad to have all of the characters. BAD 1. COD and Battelefield- So tired of these games and their anti-consumerism. 2. Death Stranding- This gameplay looks like just a lot of walking for no reason. 3. The division 2- might be contradictory with me putting anthem on the good, but I'm very tired of the games that are basically mmo lites. 4. Assassins creed odyssey- This doesn't even feel like an assassins creed game to me. 5. destiny dlc- when will this be over? 6. Spiderman- I'm just not sure about the sinister six saga that they're creating.
  6. The management of the Hornets licks dick
  7. Sub Zero

Miles Bridges

Batum isn't a good player.. He is a pussy and needs to be removed as soon as possible..
  8. The man who got the poo beat of him should’ve minded his own business and not tried to play rental cop. Theres a reason he’s gone crazy now, and acting out. His conscious is eating at him and he and the world knows he was wrong. He’s got to live with his mistake and he’s got to live with the fact that he murdered an innocent boy. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he took his own life or someone else’s in the future. He’s the guy you defended, though...
  9. bull123

Trade up to 34 to select Devonte Graham

Quality guy...will not be a bust
  10. rmoneyg35

Hami Diallo with our 45th Pick

Guy is a development player with good athleticism and defense. Great vertical. Had some big games with Kentucky. Possibly won’t do anything this year because he has to develop his offensive game. Still not bad for a second rounder. heres a profile on him from CBS. Also I read he cannot join the team until after July the 6th due to the Howard trade won’t be official until then. https://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/players/playerpage/2639803/hamidou-diallo
  11. It could’ve been something as simple as being in the car, and his friends decided to go rogue and handle a situation at that time while he was in the car. Sometimes we act irrationally, and the dude that got shot up could’ve been a guy that harmed his family or a woman he loves, and he was so upset he decided to give that man some street justice. Like you said, there’s a bunch more scenarios that could’ve had him act the way he did. That cop literally took his voice away. He can’t tell his story now.
  12. yasuhara2241

Hami Diallo with our 45th Pick

2 pretty good articles about our 2nd rounder: https://www.aseaofblue.com/2018/6/21/17473574/hamidou-diallo-called-a-second-round-sleeper http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/hamidou-diallo-nba-draft-2018-stock-combine-vertical-mock-projections-kentucky-john-calipari/1ksry11ul2qxw18dordf715mzp
  13. CarolinaNCSU

Miles Bridges

Bridges has some A+ tweets being dug up tonight from years ago. Side note, Hami Diallo pick, nice 2nd round pick to me
  14. Amazing athlete! Super explosive and long. Very interesting pick. I like his potential.
  15. rmoneyg35

I agree. I wonder how much say he has in the draft. I thought it was ultimately up to our GM. In my opinion you can’t rebuild a team without tanking and getting a few top 3 picks. We never have the chance of drafting top players because we suck just enough to barely make the playoffs. We are always stuck in the middle and will continue to be stuck in the middle as long as we don’t get top players in the draft. I say trade Kemba and Batum, take on some big contracts that teams don’t want and acquire multiple draft picks. Use them to trade up and actually improve our team. Don’t worry about the next season but make transactions that will improve our team for multiple seasons. I’m sick of making trades that only make us improve from a #8 seed to a #7 seed.
  16. 2011 and 2012 were damn good seasons for a QB's first two seasons...
  17. yasuhara2241

Got family that went to KU and watch all their games religiously. He was one of the most beloved Jayhawks. Leader of the team, great clutch shooting and some great passing was what they told me.
  18. rmoneyg35

MICHAEL PORTER JR!!!!!!!!!

I don’t know our attendance numbers but we won’t add any fans being average. Tough it out for a year or two and actually improve the team through the draft.
  19. rmoneyg35

Well we really need a back up pg. I don’t see him replacing Kemba but he does seem like a good rotational player which is what we need.
  20. I think Cockrell will start. He is very underrated. He supposed to be a great zone CB which is what the panthers run. I would be really surprised if Bradberry doesn’t start. I know he struggled last year but he is still young and in my opinion has a lot of potential. something very intriguing about Seymour is that he has a 4.39 40 time. Add that to his 6ft frame and that gives him starting corner physical ability. I think the bottom half of our CB unit will be very interesting. We have Munnerlyn who has the experience but struggled last year and has a big contract with a few years still left on it. Luke Cole who made the team last year. Corn Elder who we drafted last year but was injured and we also have Lorenzo Doss who has had a great preseason and could end up being a gem. After all he was buried on the depth chart in Denver behind 3 pro bowl cbs. Ladarius Gunter has size but I don’t see us keeping him. we also just drafted Donte Jackson who is a lock to make the team. So we know Cockrell, Bradberry, Jackson and Seymour are basically locks. That leaves Munnerlyn, Elder, Doss and Cole fighting for the 5th CB spot. With all the talent on this team I see a hard time justifying keeping 6 cornerbacks. I could be wrong but I think cutting Munnerlyn will be hard because of his contract. So we may end up cutting last years 5th round pick Corn Elder. It’s only speculation at this point and there is always a chance that an injury occurs but it looks like we could be cutting some good players at cornerback.
  21. CarolinaNCSU

Really good college player, could carve out a Quinn Cook type niche for himself...but also seems like the Quinn Cook type guy who struggles, has a couple good weeks, and then sticks as a team's 10th man.
  22. Carolina-Chuck10

Miles Bridges

Still, you are not getting a Kawhi, Harden, Russell, KD, Curry type of player for Kemba
  23. Carolina-Chuck10

Michael Jordan, the Greatest Player of All Time is the Worst Owner of All Time. He will never tank and rebuild this franchise to where it needs to be. He cannot afford to lose fans to stop coming to home games for a couple years. He wants all the money he can have. We will be chasing that 8th seed and stay in the 8-12 range in the draft like always. Michael is a piece of trash.
  24. I hope you give everyone the opportunity to fug up. I hope everyone gets the compassion you’re willing to give this cop.
  25. carpanfan96

Miles Bridges

No hes not but statistically speaking, going off ORPM, RPM and WINs he was a top 15 player last year.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Carolina-Chuck10