All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

Now for the skins to lose and we don't have to worry about a wild card coming from the east or the north. I'm assuming green bay is done without Rodgers
  3. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

How many yards has Rivers thrown for tonight?
  4. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

Half the Cowboys' fanbase will win the lottery twice apiece before the Cowboys win out. They're a terrible football team right now.
  5. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

He has them winning out haha. They have looked like ass without Zeke. Washington will blow them out next week
  6. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

Yeah, even if they win out they're 10-6 and I'm honestly not sure if 10-6 is good enough to get a bid in the NFC this year. Usually you'll go at 10-6 but I don't know about this year. Plus, this team just plain sucks poo without Elliott and he's gone until week 16. Stick a fork in 'em. They're done.
  7. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

One less NFC team we have to worry about
  8. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

Dak Prescott without Ezekiel Elliott
  9. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

Romo trying to figure out a way for the cowboys to make the playoffs.... Lol
  10. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

Those that have ever lived in Charlotte and had a radio will understand.
  11. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

Remember when Dak Prescott was supposed to be everything Cam could be if only Cam wasn’t arrogant, was a leader, and dressed normally? Yeah. Those were the days.
  12. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

Naw, Zeke is REALLY REALLY good. Saw almost every snap of him at Ohio State, dude is legit. I think he would succeed almost anywhere he went. Obviously not the numbers he's putting up behind that line, but close. But Dak, anybody with any football knowledge knew he was a product of Zeke and his elite pass protection, yet we still had dumbasses saying how he was already better than Cam and how he was one of the elites in the league LMFAO He will fade just like RG3.
  13. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

another pick from Dak. Hes out of it.
  14. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

ok its official Dak is garbage
  15. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

im not even sure how well zeke would do with a much worse oline. Put him behind our line from the first few weeks of the season
  16. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

This isn't even their actual kicker you dumbass. Go poo on some more posts
  17. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

Witten is going to retire after this season, why come back to this garbage
  18. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

Well he nearly won it all with no Zeke and Remmers.. So what do you think he would have done?
  19. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

this chragers kicker is terrible and some of you goons cry over Gano.
  20. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

LMFAO Remember when everybody was saying how Dak was a better QB and leader than Cam? Yeah, he is nothing without Zeke and his elite pass protection, just like I've been saying all along.
  21. Yesterday
  22. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

Dak sucks. Wonder what Cam would have done with Zeke and the Cowboys OL last year.
  23. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

Cowboys are gutter trash without Zeke . Thats game.
  24. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

Dallas is done
  25. Turkey Day Game Day Thread

Yeah. Today basically took the lions and cowboys out of the equation. Redskins lose tonight and they can join them
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Icy89