All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. No, I understood, and that's my answer. I'm pretty sure if the NFL had a neuralyzer and they could erase his memory from existence, they would. They sure as heck don't want him showing his face around the building.
  3. steven8989

The Big Kid

The Kid with the Brass Kohones?
  4. He’s being force to sell because of work place misconduct. I doubt he’ll ever be let back in the building. That would just be a bad look and pretty insensative to the employees he harassed if they did.
  5. Mr. Scot

The Big Kid

Granted. I was just trying to provide an illustration...
  6. Seems you didn’t read the post. Wasn’t talking about him speaking out but being around the team at all...
  7. Johnny Rockets

The Big Kid

I don't act like a mature adult with $10 in my wallet.
  8. Also, if I could give one message to the Panthers... Please in the name of all that's holy, don't do anything so tone deaf as paying some kind of massive tribute to him. Yes, he gave us the franchise, something for which he's been well honored and given much gratitude. Things are different now though, so please just keep silent in public. If you want to tell him something nice, do it privately. Players, coaches, management and new ownership don't need any more grief over this stuff. And the NFL sure as heck doesn't want to see it.
  9. Johnny Rockets

The Big Kid

Cool, cool..... they obviously went the "overly cautious" route on this selection. : )
  10. clearly they are going 0-16
  11. You're moving to Clt! Fun! We'd totally win cutest couple award. Maybe in our next life ;)
  12. That thought has occurred to me too.
  13. the only thing keeping joe paterno alive was his legacy. once that was gone he lingered a few months and went belly up. men like jerry die when their sandcastles wash away. i don't think he'll last the year.
  14. TheCasillas

A Gettleman legacy

and only 3 of those 7 or game day actives last year.
  15. Mr. Scot

The Big Kid

Pretty much. Put it this way: Do those things sound more like they'd come from someone age fifty or age fifteen? (Tepper is sixty) And let's be real: If you had ten billion dollars, could I expect to see you acting like a mature adult all the time?
  16. ChibCU

A Gettleman legacy

Saints got all three of theirs in one draft. What an anomaly. Fortunate for them. Terrible for us.
  17. Jon Snow

The Big Kid

Yep, pretty much.
  18. I'm moving to Charlotte perhaps as soon as next spring. But thanks for ruining my dream of cuddling, weekend brewery dates, binge eating bbq, spontaneous weekend trips, cutest Panther's couple awards and growing old with you. @Darth Biscuit the dream is officially dead.
  19. MHS831

Burberry Bradberry

So what you are saying is PFF gives percentages (scores/ratings) to validate opinions, not facts? Is this percentage (75%) your opinion or can you verify?
  20. TheCasillas

A Gettleman legacy

If Funchess and CMC turn out to be studs - I will be happy to close this book and never look back.
  21. Cyberjag

A Gettleman legacy

We have seven starters from his five drafts here, and three of those were from the 2015 draft. Of his 28 picks, 15 are still with the team, a number that includes 7 players taken in 2017 and all five picks from 2015.
  22. Breer said the league was prepared to suspend him if the sale dragged on. And pretty much everyone wants that statue down. The NFL wants him to disappear.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    David Teper