All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. hahahahahaha. not gonna happen, there may be one our two, but after what happened to Reid especially nobody gonna fug with their pay check
  3. Reminder, this is a discussion about how this will effect the league, the Panthers, and quality of play for the upcoming NFL season, not a political discussion. If this ends up actually happening it could make or break a lot of teams seasons.
  4. Professor Chaos

Solo

If you looked closely he had mechanical legs. It's been canon for quite a while now that he survived being cut in half. Canontically he goes into hiding after his defeat and builds a criminal empire, silently waiting to get revenge on Obi Wan Kenobi.
  5. The Lone Panther

Tommy Robinson

Yeah, I've been following this. Absolutely absurd. Some crazy poo suppose to go down real soon. Some leaks about Mueller on the verge of framing Roger Stone, poo about to go down in Italy, and then you have this crap with Tommy Robinson getting 13 months in jail for filming a child grooming trial. A storm is coming.
  6. The Lone Panther

The Wall, Immigration and racism

And once again, a conservative posts facts and when the lefty realizes they have no argument, they call you a racist. Happens all the time. And I won't be responding to you anymore. When you start with the personal insults, that tells me that you're very immature and not worth my time. Happy Memorial Day!
  7. Fryfan

It would be correct. There is systemic bias throughout our institutions which = oppression.
  8. Fryfan

Well first you suck balls at making a point because the way this reads is 40% of the black population is on welfare and 39% of the white population is on welfare which would be essentially the exact same rate. But since you are a dumb ass racist piece of crap I know that was not what you meant. What you were trying to say is 40% of the people on welfare are black even though they are 13% of the population and 39% are white (even though they are 70% of the population). Yes per capita blacks are more likely to be on welfare then whites. But I doubt you care to explore that deeper - want to a share with the group why you think a black person is more likely to be on welfare? What the root cause of that is? Tell us what you think? Please impart that knowledge on us...
  9. Today
  10. pinkfloyd

A million times this

speechless.
  11. This thread really made people poo their diapers
  12. Saha

ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

#whenmemesdontgetsatire
  13. Saha

Tommy Robinson

So very eager to get the left wingers opinion on this. Reportedly arrested for filming members of a muslim grooming gang in the UK. Im expecting a vigorous defense of Muslims and Islam. But hoping to get a thoughtful discussion on the merits of free expression and the press. https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05/26/right-wing-activist-tommy-robinson-reportedly-jailed-after-filming-outside-child-grooming-trial.amp.html
  14. I honestly think Mario Addison is one of the most underrated players in the league, hell even among our own fanbase. The guy's a stud. He's an absolute salary cap bargain for what we get out of him vs. what other good pass rushers command. Peppers too for that matter.
  15. GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

bill simmons is the fuging worst
  16. I view "#1 WRs" like "franchise QBs". It's just a talking heads term to create debate. It's a meaningless term that no one can define. It seems that whenever people talk "franchise QBs" they're pretty much talking about future HOFers. When they talk about "#1 WRs" they're pretty much talking about the Antonio Browns, Julio Joneses, and DeAndre Hopkins of the world. Simply put there aren't many of those guys around and hell no they aren't overrated.
  17. I think this is true. Certainly teams want a WR who can go deep and possesses elite skills, but I do think some quarterbacks play better without feeling the need to force feed a WR1. There will be games where the QB will continuously connect with a certain WR, but doing it all 16 games...I don’t think so these days. Spreading the ball just works for some offenses. In the case of this past year’s Super Bowl participants, their leading receivers were actually their tight ends—Ertz and Gronk. So the NFL is evolving in terms who is targeted in the passing game.
  18. GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

why do you think that is
  19. AggieLean

That poor wolf :(
  20. AggieLean

A million times this

Amen!
  21. ColumbusCounty

Carolina was one of THREE teams in 2017 to..

Outside of a couple outlets, I have zero doubt our Dline is being slept on. Honestly I'd prefer we were under the radar. I like the underrated aspect. KK: xPro Bowler/xSecond team All Pro Poe: xPro Bowler/xSecond team All Pro Pep: Future HOF ...aging but he shows up... Addison: 20+ sacks the last two seasons (Most on the team) and currently tied for 1st in the NFL in Qb pressures at DE. The Star and Charles Johnson moves should immediately make us better. And I agree, Addison is underrated.
  22. AggieLean

Playoff Thread

Rozier 0-10 from 3 and Brown 3-12. Them young boys wasn’t game 7 ready.
  23. AggieLean

Playoff Thread

JakeDel better hope GS wins tomorrow, because Cle will beat Houston. Trust Harden if you want to. Paul will be limited the rest of these playoffs.
  24. That guy was fun as he'll to watch in college. He was the biggest guy on the field as a QB. Dude would have two or three defenders draped over him trying to get him down and he'd still manage to get a pass off.
  25. saints4lifeagain

Playoff Thread

26. teeray

A million times this

These archaic practices continue to disrupt families and communities. I know this isn't Spygate or Collusiongate so doubt this thread will get traction but criminal justice reform is needed yesterday and this is one of the aspects that needs reform ASAP
  27. The Lone Panther

The thing is, 40% of blacks are on welfare, despite only making up 13% of population. While only 39% of whites are on welfare even though they make up just over 70% of the population. Research before posting racist comments.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Huddle Racism Watchdog