All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. He thinks we will target defense in the first round. FWIW
  3. ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

how could a nintendo switch-humping numale soyboy possibly compete with this
  4. Morgan Roof shows us Dylann was taught to hate black people

you quoted the post i was responding to right after you quoted me: i didn't comment on the morality of it. it's just a fact that there are people who have money by virtue of being born.
  5. We failed to get pressure up the middle when KK was out of rotation, this made it so we would have a constant fresh rotation of premium pass rushers up the middle.
  6. Today
  7. Speaking of failed physicals..

Welcome to Thursday
  8. That tweet doesn't give any indication that we are in the running lol. Plus he would be #2 te at any of the other places. Colts have Doyle and Patriots have Gronk.
  9. Fox News North Korea Spin Obama vs Trump

What? Any independent media not controlled by multi national corporations are "TrumpFakeNewz"? GTFO of here. If you think CNN, MSNBC, FOX, BBC, NBR and all of the other legacy media scum don't have a political agenda you are some kind of stupid.
  10. Speaking of failed physicals..

If the doctors found anything at all with his ankle nothing will come of it. As long as there's something there
  11. Aaron Donald and Gerald McCoy can't play 1 tech either. Who is this moron?
  12. Fox News North Korea Spin Obama vs Trump

Replaced by what? TrumpFakeNewz?
  13. Fox News North Korea Spin Obama vs Trump

Crazy idea... Perhaps all mainstream media outlets are bullshit and work for an agenda. fug the dying mainstream legacy media. They will soon be a thing of the past.
  14. Can a true atheist be moral?

thotpanther needs his psychosis to be validated. It must be completely normal to wax poetic about "destroying the enemy" and "not being moral to those 'against my friends and family'" and only restrain yourself from your fantasies because of a book written by literal neckbeards 6000 years ago.
  15. Wilson or Ebron? Who would you rather have?

Willson still waiting: Luke Willson visited Detroit Saturday but departed without a deal being struck with the Lions and could make more visits. Willson has already visited Carolina and Jacksonville. A member of the Seahawks the last five years, it’s unclear if returning to Seattle is an option. He also hit the market last year before returning on a one-year deal worth $1.8 million. Seattle has already signed Ed Dickson to add to the tight end corps and has Nick Vannett and Tyrone Swoopes on the roster, as well. But that doesn’t preclude a possible return for Willson as Seattle will surely add a few more tight ends before training camp. Detroit had a particular appeal to Willson since it is close to his hometown of LaSalle, Ontario. https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/seahawks-saturday-free-agent-notes-luke-willson-visits-detroit-but-no-decision-yet-on-future-and-suh-now-heading-to-tennessee/
  16. It's worth mentioning that this person can vote in elections.
  17. Can a true atheist be moral?

What if they were brown babies?
  18. NCAA Tournament

Was at the Houston vs Michigan game. Man I was ready to get to the car with 3.9 seconds but the Houston player missed the free throws. Unbelievable buzzer beater. Glad I stayed. When they thoguht they won. (I did too)
  19. ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

https://twitter.com/TheRoyalPosts heh
  20. Speaking of failed physicals..

It'll probably depend on the contract Grant eventually signs. If it's roughly equal to what the Ravens were going to give him I doubt they raise too much of a fuzz. If it's significantly less, then yeah they probably will.
  21. Speaking of failed physicals..

Not sure about the NFL on their own, but I do think this is the kind of thing I could see the Player's Association raising a stink about. How or whether the NFL would choose to respond to that? Unknown.
  22. To anyone disappointed, why? We have 4 draft picks between the the 5th and 7th rounds. Unless we want to just throw darts at the board we need to be scouting some guys who will likely be available in this range.
  23. NCAA Tournament

that Michigan game winner gave me flash backed to 2016
  24. Hypothetical Question.. Secondary..

Yeah I agree. And obviously we needed Smith. I will say that Worley has shown flashes, and I will never forget that it wasn't until Norman's 3rd year that he finally put it all together. But clearly we need to move on.... but a starting CB (hopefully as good or better than Bradberry) is a must if we want to contend for a Super Bowl. I have faith Marty will figure it out judging on his moves so far
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member