All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. In all fairness he did draft KB to replace Steve Smith. KB might not have been a number 1 receiver in the entire NFL, but he was the Panthers number 1 and then fuged his knee all up
  3. CBS Sports Mock Draft (this week 16 Jan)

LOL, we need to get Sanjay a TE so bad.
  4. Chelsea Manning Confirms US Senate Run

i don't care. are you the gatekeeper to the senate? im addressing the bad points made itt. try to keep up.
  5. If you take issue with players like Suh, and Burfict "jeopardizing careers", how can you simultaneously just casually omit a coaching staff incentivizing and actively encouraging the deliberate attempt to injure other players? There's some confusion there to say the least.
  6. Chelsea Manning Confirms US Senate Run

Did you read page one - I am advocating for Heather Mizeur to run as the progressive alternative. Yes I am sure - she has been a strong progressive for over a decade on the Maryland scene.
  7. Not even close. For now you guys own the crown for the biggest choke job EVER. The Saints will give us a good laugh until the season starts but you guys will own the crown of biggest loser for a while I fear.
  8. Is Lee any better than Samuel? Lee from what I saw catches decent on crossing routes and underneath stuff, but showed a lot of drops down field. Samuel part deux? Allen Robinson sounds like a winner-- assuming hes not going to come back from his injury slow and have a swollen knee every other week. Flash,...oh oh,.... Flash,...oh oh,... Gordon,..folks. if we chant enough, maybe it will happen.
  9. Chelsea Manning Confirms US Senate Run

you sure? and why would she run against cardin? hmm that's a tough one let me just check something here
  10. Nixon did what he could to try to halt the investigation just like Trump has been and like Nixon it will likely lead to obstruction charges. My guess is as things heat up Trump will take more actions to end the investigation, why not.
  11. Chelsea Manning Confirms US Senate Run

She's not "coming" there, she has lived there most of her life.
  12. Drama in Steeler country?

I'd trade Ron for half of a Tomlin in a second lol. If they think his situational coaching is bad, watch our games.
  13. Drama in Steeler country?

Until he finally won that SB, Cowher was Andy Reid when he was with the Eagles. Any other team would've fired him around the turn of the millennium.
  14. CBS Sports Mock Draft (this week 16 Jan)

Troy Is a really good TE but I really like Dallas Goedert. He really looks like a beast and can seperate well.
  15. Chelsea Manning Confirms US Senate Run

No ties to Maryland. Maryland has progressives in politics - why is she coming to my state to run?
  16. Payton doesn't bother me a bit, in fact I can't think of a player or coach that really does bother me. Football is pure entertainment and nothing more. Without "good guys" and "villains" it would be pretty boring. A league with no Jerry Jones, Cam (both), Payton, Kelce, Norman, OBJ etc? No thanks. The ones I could do without are guys like Suh and Burfict who have seemed to go to the extreme in order to jeopardize careers a time or two.
  17. Chelsea Manning Confirms US Senate Run

~no legislative experience tho~
  18. You got to admit though that it is funny. I honestly can't stop laughing. Best laugh I've has since 28-3. Lord knows we've laid some eggs in the past but I hope we never step on our dick the way you guys did. Props to spanking our ass 3 times in one season. That will be our legacy for the season. PS. I haven't forgotten the broom. Hopefully our guys see that and use it as motivation to not be a bunch of pussies the next time we meet.
  19. Drama in Steeler country?

I thought he was awesome at the time and was sad that he retired. But hey that’s just me.
  20. Chelsea Manning Confirms US Senate Run

i think this is a really shitty take when so many politicians with ~legislative experience~ fuging suck and the absurd amount of dumb campaign signs that pop up fugin everywhere in the lead up to elections seem to place name recognition over all. a huge portion of voters make their choice based on way dumber things than whether or not they recognize the name of the person they're voting for lol as for policy it took me 5 seconds to find out she's in favor of UBI and wants to abolish ICE. i can't imagine the circumstances that would lead me to vote for her bc UBI is reformist (i think she's a dem soc and i've seen her palling around with leftcoms and progressive liberals on twitter) and there's a decent chance she's a willing asset or in some way compromised by the US government but to say she's hoping to get by on name recognition rather than policy is false. she certainly has name recognition but there's no reason for her to think that she could "get by on name recognition" when there are a ton of bigots and troop apologists who despise her name. it doesn't really play to her advantage here. it's not like she's oprah.
  21. Drama in Steeler country?

I think Cowher is one of those guys that people remember as being better than he actually was because he was charismatic and entertaining. Not that he isn't a good coach. He clearly was. I just don't think he's quite as good as people remember.
  22. basically go fug yourself you bellend
  23. Random observations/thoughts: 1. The general comportment of Leaders is extremely important in all facets of society...most human beings like all animals are followers, and seek out leaders for signals, cues and direction. With football coaches, imo, it is very critical that the Head Coach exudes an air and sense of calm and composure - football is a fast and violent game that must have players continuously analyzing and executing. Once a HC loses his senses and emotions, it would then be impossible for him to draw out the proper emotions out of his own players which is a critical element in football. Football players' execution can be enhanced by manipulating their emotions properly - on the other hand, wise decisions cannot be made by HC who are overwhelmed by their own emotions. It's interesting that Payton stated that he regretted losing his emotions during the Falcons "choke" game: "Listen, the mistake I made that night was letting, obviously, my emotions get the best of me. It's the same thing we talk about with our players all the time. And it wasn't good. I felt like, man, as that game went on, it even affected me just in calling plays. I've got to be better that way. It was really more a frustration from some of the officiating. But you learn, even when you've been in this thing as long as I have. It's something that you regret. And you just look back on it and think, 'What are you doing?'" They ended up losing that game by 3pts. A win would have prob changed their playoff seeding. The fact that Payton did this "skol" act before giving up the greatest gaffe in NFL playoff history is proof that he needs to learn how to control his own demons. 2. The PAT attempt was very relevant for many bettors. The line was Minn -5.5 for many bettors so the inability to kick that last PAT caused great pain for many souls out there. That crazy Diggs play switched a NO ATS win into a Minn win for many, took the game from an Under win to a Over win, and ripped the hearts out of the 80% money-line players who held a NO ticket that paid +180...ouch ouch ouch.... 3. The relevance of Don Coryell. The miracle pass play to Diggs was a pass-pattern created by Coryell. I can see it now, Winslow takes the under route while Joiner takes the post route that Fouts delivers the money ball to... 4. Diggs scouting profile: BOTTOM LINE Doesn't possess the strength or long speed to make a living as an outside receiver, but he can be an extremely effective weapon from the slot as a pro, turning short third-down throws into first downs. Diggs can make things happen when he has the ball in his hands and could become a consistent, productive weapon for the right offensive coordinator. I love the Minn receiving duo of Thielen and Diggs. Undrafted white receiver who ran a 4.35 40yd and an undersized 5th-round receiver who ran a 4.46 40yd that projected to a possession slot guy...
  24. Or maybe a 10-24 never led in the SB with the best offense in the NFL against the worse QB performance in a SB of all time or a 26-31 1&Done to a division rival button ! hahahaha
  25. Think about this for a moment as a Panthers fan. It's 2018, Steve Smith has been gone for 5 years, and we have 36 pages dedicated to a discussion about once again desperately searching for a #1 WR. How in the hell is DG still highly regarded here?
  26. So basically you have no clue how this stuff works.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Bushido Brown