All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yes instead of a star rb we now have a gadget player. We need to give him many more carries from the qb under center. Let him find holis rythym. He can be a multi threat feature back.Cap and stew can be short yardage goal line backs.
  3. Was watching part of the Sunday night game with announcers Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth. Michaels and Collinsworth kept bringing up PFF stats. Chris Collinsworth owns PFF. Huh. Must be nice to have a coast-to-coasts television platform to promote your investment ventures.
  4. he was here before.. when the saints started 0-2, he said he was a panthers fan now. fugin bandwagon jumping loser
  5. Photo editors on phones and PC's have a rotate function, my man... lol. Nice pic. :P
  6. I'm done

Tinderbox is the Hotel California
  7. That's the extra 9 pounds... "(Palardy is 5-foot-11, 200 pounds; Brees is 6-0, 209)."
  8. I'm done

Flake, Corker, Comey, Mueller....all flaming liberals, bruh.
  9. Nice to see you join when the Saints are winning again. Where have you been the last several years? fug off.
  10. A Tip of the Cap to Dickson

He's been an underappreciated player on the team for a long time. Olsen casts a long shadow (future HoF player after all), but Dickson has good skills and has a knack for making a clutch catch (remember that Tennessee game a few years back).
  11. It will be the biggest test all year. The team that makes it to the Super Bowl this year will be the team with the best offense. Every playoff team sans the Rams has a legit defense.
  12. #MeToo women that refuse to speak out

Sounds about right. Can't have the upstarts living by the same rules as the nobility class
  13. Jeremy WTF?

With Saha supposedly gone, it won't be long before you guys are piling on Nanuq and calling him a racist, Nazi, rapist-sympathizer or whatever else is en vogue for the day. When you've effectively driven everyone else out of your echo chamber, it will then devolve into you guys violently agreeing with each other only to devolve further into turning onto each other with the same tactics. When all is said and done, it will be Googly raging at the abyss as he will have shouted rodeo down for the "last man standing" honor.
  14. A Tip of the Cap to Dickson

He played well above expectations in the passing game and showed flashes. He sucks at blocking still, but he’s improved as a pass catcher. That’s all you can ask for.
  15. Cam Coming Up On SVP

Yeah but didn't admit he was 100% now either. But that hat man...
  16. A Tip of the Cap to Dickson

Can't complain. Just the Lions game alone was fantastic.
  17. "I just wanted to come relax and watch the hornets play and now I got negan bothering me for a picture...."
  18. A Tip of the Cap to Dickson

Imagine if Cam didn’t miss him at least 4 or 5 times I remember Dickson wide open for a 20+ yard game. I think two of them were potential long TDs. He has 25-382 1TD and he should have had 30-500 3TDs which is a very good stat line for a TE for 9 games.
  19. Video games are dead *rant*

I've now played the game a bit. Finished the campaign which was too short but very enjoyable. The online gameplay is awesome and the game plays great. There's a ton of things I need to do and still don't have a solid feel for what the best way to progress is, so I'm holding off. Overall I'd say the game is great. I haven't played a FPS in a long time so I naturally suck at it. The space battles are straight awesome.
  20. Work place drug test question

This a lot of times true. The fact is, most companies realize these tests are worthless. The only thing that stays in longer than a couple days is weed and, big deal. It's not worth the money invested to have them done to thousands of employees. The best tests cost a good bit as well. I could see a company that is smaller doing it for insurance reasons maybe, but big ones it's not as big of a deal. Anyway, if they never signed anything, I would guess they are given a "test or fire" choice, depending on which state. Unless they started work there like 30 years ago I have a hard time believing they didn't agree to tests when signing for the job, as even if a company doesn't do it they want to have the choice if they want. My company (albeit a very large one) doesn't test but you have to agree to the fact that they can if they want to. And right to work doesn't mean companies have a 100% all encompassing reason to fire someone. There are still tons of cases being made against wrongful termination in states that support this.
  21. This is the problem. As many have stated before the Draft, they were worried that Shula would ruin McCaffrey. Looks like he almost did.
  22. Jeremy WTF?

So... Twylyght is Saha? Would make a certain amount of sense.
  23. Yeah, I met him at the Military event he was at earlier in the night. He seemed super happy compared to that pic.
  24. Movie Recommendation: Wind River

Rented it. It was On Demand. Excellent movie. Both leads do a great job...and it didn't have any of the expected nonsense formulas that movies often have.
  25. #MeToo women that refuse to speak out

Congress has different rules vs. "normal" workplaces. Makes it a difficult process for women (and men) to file harassment complaints / lawsuits. Who would want to go through this just to file a complaint? If you didn't file a complaint and choose to name people now, you are setting yourself up lawsuits and scrutiny. Bottom line is it needs to change. This article explains it well. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-congress-plays-by-different-rules-on-sexual-harassment-and-misconduct/2017/10/26/2b9a8412-b80c-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html?utm_term=.16cf1b74791e The law gives victims 180 days after the offending incident to initiate complaints. Victims must agree to go through counseling, which take typically takes 30 days. After that, victims who want to continue begin 30 days of mediation, which is handled by a neutral mediator. If the problem is still unresolved, they can pursue an OOC administrative hearing or file a federal lawsuit against their harasser. The confidential dispute resolution process can be made public only if the case is ruled in the victim’s favor, after it goes through administrative or judicial proceedings.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GeauxSainz