All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Protesters

Funny how you claim to be new to the site. No one believes you.
  3. He said it on his radio show he also said that when Julius was drafted John Fox told the D Line to try to make Pep feel comfortable on the field!! Buck didn't like that!! He was a mess on the radio he talked too much in my opinion
  4. Multiple Fatalities Reported at Florida School Shooting

Are you going to stick to one point? You’re all over the place and now in Europe.
  5. You are sick, making jokes after a tradegy...I'm sure the families of the deceased does not feel your dumb humor.
  6. Our way of life is to get a privilege to drive , don't say that to Europeans, ban guns, but now they mow down people on sidewalks with their cars.
  7. Protesters

http://abcnews.go.com/US/hundreds-protest-nra-headquarters-florida-school-shooting/story?id=53160714 Where is all the protesters calling for drunk drivers killing people, they kill more than a random shooter. Where are all the protesters calling for illegal aliens that kill numerous US citizens by crime or drunk driving? Funny how we seem to all of a sudden protest crime.
  8. Multiple Fatalities Reported at Florida School Shooting

There is no outrage to be had since 1. Automobiles are essential to our way of life and were not created to kill 2. Due to continually setting higher safety standards, automobile deaths are decreasing. These two are a far cry from the attitude towards gun violence where congress is not interested in enacting laws to prevent such mass murders. I honestly don’t get your point.
  9. The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

Shhh. If you can’t see the play. I laugh in your face.
  10. Ownership options so far

And that's where I think a lot of the problem is. What's hurt the Panthers organization the most has been Jerry Richardson's habit of using job promotions as a reward for loyalty without regard to whether people were actually qualified to do the job that he was giving them. With him out of the way, I believe that practice stops.
  11. Giants hire Mike Shula as OC

It's a new day...things are better already...Hurney will be fine
  12. Funny huh, they kill more people than guns...where is the outrage...?
  13. Ownership options so far

Perhaps the Panthers haven't reached this level yet in the Carolinas but take the LA Dodgers as an example. I consider the Dodgers a public trust. The Dodgers are part of the fabric of Southern California and by and large has been a class organization that has done things the right way in business and by the fan. A few years back Frank McCourt purchased the Dodgers but did not last for long as he was not the right ownership. Guggenheim, with Magic Johnson out front now runs the Dodgers and things are as they should be. Who owns the Panthers isn't as important as how the organization is run top to bottom. Run it the right way and win games, Panther fans should demand no less.
  14. The Trumpers are really bad at their BS

Already proven Trump had no Russian collusion, try and keep up...lol
  15. Today
  16. Multiple Fatalities Reported at Florida School Shooting

Cars are not to be blamed that is why congress hasn’t enacted several safety standards or regulations for car manufacturers. In fact because cars are so safe Congress didn’t bother passing The National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
  17. Ownership options so far

Classic symptoms...take the first step
  18. The Trumpers are really bad at their BS

Got proof? Nope!! But thanks for playing...lol
  19. Ownership options so far

Dude, unless you actually have something interesting to say (which would would be a first for your entire posting career on here) don't bother. Like I said, if you're just going to do your usual thing of continuing to post stupid little snippets, I'm not interested. You have nothing of any value to contribute to any conversation on here. Do us all a favor and go back to the children's table.
  20. Black Panther the movie

So you disagree there are no racist black people in the US?
  21. Ownership options so far

Self loathing is treatable...there is hope for you but you have to want to change...
  22. The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

No Trump Russian collusion,...Mueller isn't even investigating Trump...libs were so hopeful...lol
  23. The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/trump-administration-expensive-travel/index.html I don’t understand it. Tom Price and Steve Mnuchin... there is no way they aren’t embezzling. There is no literal way to run up a million dollar tab on travel on 7 trips as 881,000. It’s literally impossible.
  24. Ownership options so far

No, but morons do.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    DoverDemon