All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

These three men broke Chinese law, multiple times. Are they somehow entitled to special treatment not afforded to other Americans who break the law in China? If not, send them back and let China's legal system decide their fate.
  3. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

You never answered my question though. If Chinese law said 15 years minimum, would you still think that we should leave them there? You haven't said what would make you change your mind on how we should approach the situation.
  4. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

Did I infer that I felt they should not be held accountable? Because I'm not seeing that. What is the proper punishment, in your opinion? They're already suspended by the team. Community service would make a lot more sense than getting locked up.
  5. You are a piece of poo, stop race baiting people

I'm definitely not using it to cast doubt on victims who clearly remember more than the perpetrators. You're apologizing for, and enabling pedophiles and rapists you sick fug.
  6. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

Yes, they should have been held accountable for breaking Chinese law like any other person, no matter their nationality. How exactly is that unreasonable?
  7. I'm pretty sure there's not a backup QB with a safer job after Sunday.
  8. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

I don't condone the athletes actions, it was clearly incredibly stupid of them to do that. Though it's interesting seeing some of these responses about what ideal punishment should be from certain posters. Like we haven't had discussions ad nauseum about alarming incarceration rates in our own country for nonviolent crimes.
  9. webb will more than likely be the starting QB to finish the season.
  10. might be because he's lost except in the most ideal of situations? i don't know. elway is a mess. it will be interesting to see what they look like with a new OC. mccoy probably won't be the last to go this season, though.
  11. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

Trump's presidency is a result of a society that turns a blind eye to corrupt behavior whenever it is politically expedient. These three entitled athletes were afforded special treatment by our government escaping the legal ramifications of their actions simply because they were a political embarrassment to our nation. Any average American would still be in China facing years behind bars. Mr. Ball dismisses his son's criminal behavior as "people making a big deal out of nothing". Instead of ignoring this ignoramus, the media gobbles it up and people take sides. The news media focuses on this utter nonsense while affordable health care, our environment and working class Americans remain under continued attack by the GOP controlled congress and Trump's administration. Why are we at such a low point in our nation's history where important issues are buried and trivia elevated to the front page? Because those with political power in this nation are the same ones who control the executive board rooms of our 4 mega media conglomerates. This is what now passes for news and the great unwashed masses are duped again, failing to keep their eye on the ball, instead rushing to defend their favorite tribe, turning a blind eye to corruption whenever it it conflicts with their personal political views. That is why we have Trump and why we'll have another corrupt politician replacing him 4 or 8 years from now.
  12. Does white privilege exist?

Back on topic, white privilege is BS
  13. Some signs garbage for quarterbacks and fires the OC? Wow.
  14. Thank you. Got it. I think if he had said “are silent” I would have gotten it. But the “move in silence” made me think “I know I’m out of the loop, but I think I might have noticed these loud, mobile lasagnas the kids are talking about nowadays.”
  15. Does white privilege exist?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery
  16. Jeremy WTF?

The sheer irony of some of these clowns invoking the "sea-lioning" mantra
  17. Does white privilege exist?

In no way, shape, or form am I justifying the wickedness of slavery. WICKED. BUT I am pointing out that evil knows no race, and people of all races have had a hand in slavery and were just as brutal as white people, possibly even your very ancestors Aggie.
  18. Right.... because, who needs to prove motivation when code words can be invoked to make any statement mean anything?
  19. So, you are claiming that people remember perfectly and that lying is an invention to preclude anything that would be deserving of scrutiny?
  20. nah...i don't think anyone much noticed him. when he got fired i was surprised that he got a job as an OC, but then i realized it was for mcD. what was noticed was just how much more the next QB coach did with the QBs in drills. when he had jake, he benefited from having a QB who wasn't a technician...just a natural gunslinger who relied on instinct more than anything. turns out that was what was needed for jake because the next one tried doing too much with him and got in his head and made him think too much about what he was doing. while mccoy was in denver he had mcD and then benefited from having peyton as QB....which, again, means he didn't have to do much. i mean peyton was the only QB that there's been in years who essentially was his own OC and was capable of taking pretty much any offense and making it work before he started really breaking down. mccoy is a likeable guy by execs in the league which is why he had interest in the league for head coaching gigs. he's kind of like a game managing QB...nothing dynamic just kind of holding the line, which is the perfect type of guy for defensive minded HCs. he'll probably find a job before too long, but i wouldn't expect it to be one involving a progressive offense at all. put him in a situation where he's got a great established QB or a stellar defense that can carry the team and you'll get wins. beyond that...pretty meh. i'm not fond of shula, but i'd rather have shula than mccoy...unless you were going to bring him in as a QB coach again, because here he has a QB that is kind of like jake in that he's not a technician or someone that you would consider fundamentally sound but is more of a natural talent and can just make things happen when he's in the groove.
  21. Real G's move in silence.. Like a mute driving a new hybrid
  22. Does white privilege exist?

Now he’s trying to justify it lol. Dudes the lowest of the low
  23. Does white privilege exist?

Slavery has been around for thousands of years, people of all races have been both slave holders as well as slaves, and that includes Europeans. People of all races have their evil people, black, white, yellow, brown, purple. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery
  24. ...haaa. Buffalo folding like a cheap walmart lawn chair....earlier i regretted the loss of Mcdirt and Beane...
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GeauxSainz