All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Floppin

"We'll stop it"

Uh huh
  3. People have been playing this game since 92. This is not a fad, why ask.
  4. Dilly Dilly!

Bruh

I think you read me wrong. You and I are saying the same thing.
  5. Mr. Scot

Don’t ask Cam about the SB fumble...

You got a guy who doesn't owe you anything doing the kindness of putting on a football camp, and you act like that. I swear...
  6. USDepartmentOfSavagery

"We'll stop it"

Google images you dolt
  7. Fryfan

"We'll stop it"

Some fantasies they have:
  8. Floppin

"We'll stop it"

ComradeKeK huh? You're not fooling anyone.
  9. CRA

"We'll stop it"

I don't believe either party has a moral high ground to stand for. I do think there is ground for those who want to live in reality to stand for. Donald Trump is unfit to be POTUS and always has been. Simple as that. He is bad for the country in a way that Hillary, Obama, Bush, whoever don't represent. I never felt the Bern. As i said, I voted for Rubio. Decent percentage of Trumpers felt the Bern though.
  10. ColumbusCounty

Bruh

Wouldn't it be better to move CJ since he's the best blocking RB we have on the roster and keep whoever wins out between Kenyon and Cap?
  11. Fryfan

"We'll stop it"

Its twylyght without a thesaurus - ohh goodie.
  12. jumpman910

Kid wanted to be funny said he'd fight cams little ass, cam got in his faced and asked him to repeat it and kid got shook and laughed it off. Then other kids in the back asked what happened in the superbowl lol
  13. USDepartmentOfSavagery

"We'll stop it"

14. Fryfan

"We'll stop it"

? He is a great senator. We need more like him. Horrible idea to run for president - HRC also. I voted uncommitted in the primary.
  15. cookinwithgas

The Trump Fallacy Versus Facts

and the only people they whatabout to defend their people are the people they say are the worst people ever. And don't see anything odd with that. HILLARY IS A CRIMINAL LOCK HER UP ITS OK FOR TRUMP TO DO THAT SINCE TRUMP TOLD US HILLARY DID IT TOO
  16. USDepartmentOfSavagery

"We'll stop it"

I agree it doesn’t. But there is no morale high ground for either party to stand on. Are you feeling the Bern?
  17. Fryfan

"We'll stop it"

18. ThatsJustAJ

It was one of those football camps where Cam was a coach
  19. Fixed. Autocorrect for the win.
  20. cookinwithgas

WTF have we become

21. ThatsJustAJ

He told Cam he’d fry his ass and Cam pressed the boy
  22. USDepartmentOfSavagery

"We'll stop it"

And the idea that every liberal idealigogy is always right or every conservative one is, is equally as bonkers. I support the 2A, I’m pro choice, pro secure borders, support human rights, against religion influencing policy, and support many other liberal and conservative tendacies and against many as well. If that makes me a moderate so be it but I refuse to blindly follow a political party.
  23. cookinwithgas

WTF have we become

This is quite an easy thing to say when NO ONE wants to come here from Norway because they have better education, health care, and are a happier country than we are by quite a bit. And its freezing and dark there most of the time. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/16/these-are-the-top-10-happiest-countries-in-the-world.html the US has plenty of unfilled simple labor jobs that Americans don't want to do. These people can fill them. This is why we don't crack down on employers - a wall won't keep them out but dotard lovers get their pound of flesh. It's literally that simple.
  24. dpm0409

Yeah, the audio is a bit hard to hear exactly
  25. Wasn't somebody already supposed to be doing that? I seriously have begun to question whether Ken Dorsey actually did anything that could correctly be referred to as "coaching". Even Shula as an OC seems to have been comfortable with just telling Cam "okay, do what you do". It's disappointing to think that all this talk about him having a plan on each play is something new.
  26. Anybodyhome

The Trump Fallacy Versus Facts

Trumper's only defense these days: whataboutism. Best way to avoid answering a question: answer with whataboutism.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chase Anderson