All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'd agree, but there's some indications we might just stick with him anyway. Rivera is certainly on board with it.
  3. Some people think Eli was not the issue in NY last season and still has 3 years or so left in him. So, would be Gmen move down to 5 w Denver if Denver wants to get ahead of the Jets?
  4. Jets trade up to third in NFL draft

I'm not a big fan of getting away from your draft board. Barkley should be far and away the best prospect on the board. Is the gap between the QBs bigger than the gap between Barkley and your QBs? If you get what I'm saying, because I feel like I'm having trouble explaining it.
  5. Yep. In terms of comp picks we have a 3rd for Norwell, Star and Poe cancel and then a 6th for Dickson? DA signing would allow us some wiggle as well. I wouldn’t mind Ebron at all on a < Dickson $$$ deal. He turns 25 next month. Lure him in with a learn with Greg and then takeover when he retires. Added bonus that he doesn’t mess up the comp picks.
  6. Gilbert right now is better than DA. DA is horrible right now.
  7. Jets trade up to third in NFL draft

That's a ridiculous haul for 3 spots imho. If it were offered to me, I'd take all that booty all day, every day.
  8. Secondary...

Kinda inconsistent. Can be decent, but nothing special. He is at least experienced though. I'm iffy.
  9. Jets trade up to third in NFL draft

There’s a decent chance they still could get him.
  10. Secondary...

Orlando Scandrick is now available. Can't say I know much about him but it seems like Cowboys fans are glad this move was done.
  11. Jets trade up to third in NFL draft

Rudolph is a local kid I like, and if Voth is right about the Panthers looking for Newton's eventual successor this year, I'd certainly be in favor of picking him. Heck I'd even go as high as our second rounder for him. I don't really see any scenario playing out where we get him, though.
  12. Jets trade up to third in NFL draft

Damn, maybe Colts think Browns are taking Chubb #1 now. Although that’s tremendous value to only drop 3 spots.
  13. Jets trade up to third in NFL draft

I'm pretty sure if it's about the Browns, the last line of the story is probably not "God bless us", but "God help us".
  14. 23 -- Or even a trade up in the second--
  15. Jets trade up to third in NFL draft

They do have multiple needs, but Gettleman doesn't like trading down. I would if I were him, but whether he does or not is another story.
  16. God bless us all, everyone.
  17. Jets trade up to third in NFL draft

That's such a steep price to pay for a difference of 1 win in record. I guess this just shows that tanking is much more rewarding in NFL than any other sport.
  18. Jets trade up to third in NFL draft

As great as he is, he isn’t worth multiple 1st and 2nd round picks. He is still a RB. CLE has plenty of picks. They need players. Now. Giants need multiple players, especially OL.
  19. Jets trade up to third in NFL draft

At 12 or 23? I'm guessing 23.
  20. Jets trade up to third in NFL draft

There's a "Christmas Carol" type story in there somewhere.
  21. Mason Rudolph is an option.
  22. Yep. Waste of a first round pick.
  23. Me too. If Cleveland does not go 6-10 next year, something is wrong. Personally, they should make the playoffs--all these picks, Cap room. As long as the ghosts of Tim Couch, Trent Richardson, Josh Gordon, and Johnny Manziel do not travel to Dallas to haunt the Browns' GM.
  24. Jets trade up to third in NFL draft

Great trade for the Colts. Jets did get Bridgewater but looks like they want another QB as well. Bills will need to give up the farm now unless they like Jackson. QBs look like they could be gone early.
  25. Problem being Kaaya wasn't very good. That's kind of like saying we should give him credit for drafting Jimmy Clausen because at least he was trying to get us a franchise quarterback and Matt Moore wasn't the answer.
  26. Jets trade up to third in NFL draft

I think he got a reality check when he was last QB standing when all the spots were filled.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member