All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The pundits have had to back off but the idea is alive and well amongst opposing fans.
  3. I haven't heard the "Cam is a Running Back that plays QB" idea floated seriously in a long time.
  4. Alex Armah

Why is this post still stickied?
  5. Love me some Cam, but its hard to judge this list with all the changes in the rules to help the QB. Notice most on this list are still active.
  6. Today
  7. If this happens please get cyclops right. He’s only the leader and saved the mutants from extinction but no big deal.
  8. The Saha challenge

this place used to be a pretty incredible source of discussion on a wide range of topics
  9. Only ignorant people say, "Cam is just a running back." That said, the team needs to seriously find ways to surround Cam with talented receivers and continue to bolster that OLine. I know we are a defense first team, but our defense is so much better when we smother the other teams with too many points. Only QB Stats I really pay attention to are TD-INTs. Tells you a lot more about the QBs decision making.
  10. Hurney scouting?

Jon Beason and Otah were bust now? Kindly fug off, sir. We didn't give up two first round picks for Otah. History revisionist.
  11. The Richest 1% Now Own More Than 50% of the World’s Wealth

The mega billionaires like the waltons who are Uber rich and pay nothing compared to the average middle class citizen pays in taxes.
  12. The rich ? All the rich...some of the rich...their fair share? To you what would that be? Who would that be ?
  13. The Richest 1% Now Own More Than 50% of the World’s Wealth

lol someone is fat and happy with their table scraps
  14. The Richest 1% Now Own More Than 50% of the World’s Wealth

has anyone mentioned bootstraps yet
  15. Trump is sending our tax money to Duterte

duterte had trump sucking his cock
  16. 2 million American taxpayer dollars going to support extrajudicial mass murder. don't ask for fuging healthcare though, peasant. https://www.untvweb.com/news/usa-pledges-multi-billion-peso-fund-support-duterte-administration/
  17. I always thought FSU should have suspended him. Lost all respect for that program when they let him play.
  18. Big Ben

Know whats worse than dilly dilly? People bitching about it.
  19. The Richest 1% Now Own More Than 50% of the World’s Wealth

Yeah because the rich hoard their wealth and use it to influence laws to allow them to keep and not pay fair wages and ship jobs overseas. Making them pay their fair share of taxes isn’t a penalty
  20. Hurney scouting?

Jeff Otah? We gave up two first round picks for him so that's 3 bust years. Jon Beason was a bust. So that's 4 bust year s out of 12 years. So that a 70% hit rate. Not really all that great when you factor in the average pick range is around 10. I will say this, before Hurney it was ugly. Like we had terrible GMs.
  21. The threat of the Saints run game

You are one of the biggest tools I've ever come across. Where were you the past 4 years when the Saints were the laughing stock of the NFC? They will be right back down there very soon, don't worry. And as far as playoffs, you have 0% chance of winning a game. Quote me on that, bet me on that, I don't give a damn.
  22. Lamb needs to stay a starter..

Yep.. I would also move Frank to starter andthe Marvin to 2nd unit.. We need to separate Cody and Frank because they are to soft to bethat on the court at the same time..
  23. The threat of the Saints run game

Need to worry about the jets right now
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Alex stump