All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I can't wait to see them show him on TV in the owner's box after the Panthers score a TD or get a turnover. I don't think we'll see him sitting there like a lump like JR but will be up and cheering, high fivin', and having a great time. Man , what a change that will be.
  3. CRA

Westworld Season 2

I would say Dolores isn't free at all. She has done nothing but execute Ford's narrative. Which would make sense, I hope Maeve is the one who gets to take down Ed Harris. That she basically takes ownership of the role we all were lead to believe was Dolores'
  4. rodeo

"We'll stop it"

there are several of them on this board. even supported gary johnson briefly in the primaries, until trump won and they turned hard right authoritarian.
  5. cookinwithgas

WTF have we become

Human beings do not infest. Insects infest. Just using the term is Racist as fug. All day. All night.
  6. Fryfan

"We'll stop it"

True, Trump may not be a man of ideas, but his presidency and political style were imagined by one man: the libertarian economist and philosopher Murray N. Rothbard, who died in 1995. Not long before his death, Rothbard rejoiced when he saw in the emergence of David Duke and Pat Buchanan, in 1992, his long-held vision for America’s right and concluded that what was needed was more of the same: ... Inching more to the mainstream, Andrew Breitbart and Steve Bannon’s fusion of libertarianism and populism seems Rothbardian in inspiration. Indeed, Justin Raimondo, Rothbard’s disciple and the author of the biography Enemy of the State: The Life of Murray N. Rothbard, pronounced in February 2017, “Bannonism is libertarianism.” A few days, later Bannon announced his fight for the “deconstruction of the administrative state,” a goal that would have garnered Rothbard’s enthusiastic applause. Rothbard and Bannon apparently also both share an appreciation for Vladimir Lenin as political sensei, but the latter’s familiarity with the Russian revolutionary’s ideas might very well have come from the former’s writings. ... But it was Joseph McCarthy and McCarthyism that provided Rothbard with one of his main political inspirations. In 1954, when Roy Cohn was forced to resign as McCarthy’s counsel, Rothbard wrote a speech for Students for America’s George Reisman to give at what would be a raucous goodbye fete for Cohn at the Hotel Astor. With McCarthy in attendance, Reisman declaimed Rothbard’s words: In the recorded version of this speech, you can hear the crowd going totally wild. https://thebaffler.com/latest/the-forgotten-man-ganz
  7. It isn't different. You suggested that every quarterback who worked with Turner loved and respected him. I pointed out he left the Vikings abruptly after a disagreement with the coach over strategy and scheme and pointed out the starting QB at the time preferred Shurmur to Norv and what Shurmur did. Again he didn't throw Turner under the bus but didn't have anything to say great either. Maybe it was the back to back 10 point offensive efforts before Norv quit on them
  8. SZ James (banned)

"We'll stop it"

thats like 100% of "libertarians" atm...
  9. Fryfan

"We'll stop it"

Trump was Rothbard's dream realized. http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/donald-trumps-presidency-is-the-libertarian-moment.html
  10. USDepartmentOfSavagery

"We'll stop it"

I honestly don’t know anything about that but I’ll look into it.
  11. Fryfan

"We'll stop it"

The current fascists angle of the modern day libertarians was not "counter culture" it was the Murry Rothbard's of the world using fear of others and racism to attract in the redneck vote.
  12. USDepartmentOfSavagery

"We'll stop it"

Again I’ve never personally met a self proclaimed Libetarian that supported Donald Trump. So I would tend to agree with the premise of your original comment.
  13. rodeo

"We'll stop it"

anyone who says they're a libertarian and supports the current fascist/statist administration is as i described.
  14. USDepartmentOfSavagery

"We'll stop it"

I haven’t really met anyone like that, that claims to be a libertarian but I do see a lot of “Liberty memes” posted on social media by types that probably are like that. I suspect that Libertarism is a fad for some people and they think it makes them look edgy and counter-culture(ish).
  15. Fryfan

"We'll stop it"

As am I. I also understand liberties are not kept in my wallet and have zero tolerance for racists fascists misunderstanding libertarinism.
  16. Goondal

Trumpers then vs now

Democrats really need to let him shut it down and let him keep it shut down six months if need be.
  17. rodeo

"We'll stop it"

i am a libertarian. i hate right wing fascists who pretend to be libertarians.
  18. Captroop

WTF have we become

Wow. Never seen language like this from a sitting Rep before. Damn.
  19. and in regards to Guardian's post you have to look at it from all possibilities...he might not be talking about Mueller getting ready to drop news yet but the start of the end going down. he could be referencing events for this Friday are going down. And he knows that they are.....and what it will lead to. Friday is the new super hard deadline for Rod Rosenstien to basically give GOP Congressman info again....on a poo ton of topics for them to attempt to undermine an ongoing investigation. So he could know both sides already of that. DOJ side and what the Trumper world is ready to do. Rod ain't gonna do it. That Trump world knows he can't. And is ready to execute. So then Trump officially starts the chaos into motion. Demands Sessions fire Ronsenstien for not complying to Congress. Sessions refuses. Then he finally fires Sessions for cause. Fires Rosenstien. Now Mueller is his to obstruct, interfere, end. just have to wait and see....
  20. Captroop

Trumpers then vs now

Sigh, I wish DC had its own budget.
  21. Moorgan

Westworld Season 2

I assume we find that out next episode. We got confirmation that Maeve is indeed free as she did things that Ford didn't think she'd do (come back for her child). So she is definitely free. Teddy is debatable. When Dolores ramped him to make him remember, that could've broke him and so I don't necessarily equate suicide with free choice in this case. Dolores could still be either way but if others are free there's no real point to question whether or not she's free. Why shouldn't she be, unless she is the Ford was using all along to "open the door" and in that regard she is following his script. I like how the show doesn't spoon feed you everything. Although I did think the set up of William possibly being a host was a bit heavy handed (recalling his wife's words "Is this real? Are you even here?"). But I'm enthralled each episiode.
  22. poo has done been gotten real. The President's Campaign Chair is in jail. The President's lawyer had his office raided and is under criminal investigation, not least of which for selling access to the President to foreign leaders and businesses. The President's charity is getting sued to be shut down because of persistent illegal activity. Just this morning it was reported that there's $109 million in previously unreported CASH transactions between Russians and Trump properties. Dude. It's been real for over 500 days at this point. We're just over here waiting for you Trump supporters/apologists to start giving a poo. If one of these stories mattered half as much as it should to any of you "both-siders" there would have been popular support enough to get rid of this clown long ago!
  23. USDepartmentOfSavagery

Space Force

WWE is just redneck anime
  24. guardian always calls it. From Trump stories to metoo. He isn't an anti-Trump loon. He is a dude that knows people and knows what is in the works. Been proven the last year. Trump crazy talk yes. Gotta watch those around him. But there are various levels of Trump madness. I expect more. But really the ones around him are the ones to watch. Bet they all start to get really loud together and sing the same songs in ways we haven't seen soon.
  25. USDepartmentOfSavagery

"We'll stop it"

You guys really hate libertarians.
  26. Goondal

World Cup General Discussion

Well my Russia and Uruguay to advance from Group A bet is looking good.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chase Anderson