All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. NFL players should also be required to oil up and tan before each game. I want my gladiators in pristine physical condition.
  3. I trust this man with my life
  4. By two awful calls. Would've won if the refs didn't want Brees-Brady so bad (only to watch it crumble on a miracle play lol)
  5. Curious to see how Corn looks in training camp. A vet FA signing would be ideal to give us depth and experience.
  6. No actually not. Like that time where they had our linebackers already out of position, and the offsides that wasn't called which led to the Klein sack, and the "grounding" call. I don't know if you watch much football, but that's isn't even what I was referring too.
  7. Pretty sure he's legit on the Peppers stuff because his source knows Pep, but that wouldn't give him other info about the team..
  8. I agree we need to hear from Jordan much more and I don't think they will trade Kemba. The return won't be enough so just don't see it happening.
  9. I understand our reactions to Vet deals with Hurney's track record and I know we don't want to break the bank for any aging veterans. However, Pep gave us a double digit sack number and played the run very well. I don't believe the extra year is just Hurney being Hurney. Sometimes you also need to pay for what you get. I would set up the 2nd year very incentive laden, but have no problems with a two year deal.
  10. How did the Jaguars lose?

Refs fuged them pretty hard too. That blatant hold on the Lewis run wasn't called, and the refs gave NE a TD prior to HT.
  11. I sort of like the idea of getting a 26 year old mature player on a cheap rookie contract for 4 years.
  12. le even season meme
  13. Yeah - well how to you explain the Panthers being the least penalized team in the league this year and 5th least last year? The fix is in and the refs hate the Panth......oh wait.
  14. It doesn't really matter who makes it against the Patriots, because people will watch to hope they lose. That's why the Patriots are like the best rating draw for the NFL, win or lose, fan or hate them, you're watching. Now, they'd be sad if it was Jags vs Eagles/Minn.
  15. Hell no to Aqib Talib. That guy is a complete piece of poo. I'm honestly not sure I could continue to support the Panthers I'd they signed that guy.
  16. Sessions was interview by Mueller. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/23/us/politics/jeff-sessions-special-counsel-russia.html
  17. Well, if you can continue to believe that refs have absolutely no bias, then go ahead. Just believe what they feed you. If you think these terrible calls are just "poor officiating" then fine. All 3 of the Saints games were littered with awful calls. There were TWO on the Saints on the 72 yard Ingram run. NFL wanted a Brees-Brady Super Bowl but the Vikings pulled a horseshoe out of their ass and won. It was as clear as fuging day on the Dion Lewis run with the blatant hold on that irrelevant Patriot Offensive Linemen. Also notice how the refs gave the Pats a free TD? fug Roger Goodell to the point of no return. I hope when he is gone this bias fixes. They "invest all this money" into improving refs and the catch rule and nothing ever changes. Wanna know why that catch rule is so awful and is in a grey area? So they can overturn calls that are even a little hairy. But whatever.. good riddance.
  18. Cam is a pocket passer, that's just not the only trick in his bag. Either way, good interview, and liking what I'm hearing....let's see if he and Cam can get on the same page like he and Rivers did.
  19. Norv turns Cam into a monster. 12-4, we go deep in playoffs, possible Superbowl. Off season beer goggles.
  20. If they have actual evidence of bad calls yeah I would believe them.
  21. I think there's a distaste for character traits of players that are on other teams. Many fans hate on Cam Newton, but they would be his biggest fans if he was their quarterback.
  22. In sorry. But I'm happy he's leaving. The way our O-line can't pick up a simple blitz it a reflection of bad coaching
  23. Over or Under 7 wins next year?!

In my heart we're going 16-0 every season...but in my head I think we'll be somewhere between 8-8 and 10-6 next year. Struggle initially (because slow start, new OC, Cam adjusting etc) but then get on a run and make the playoffs. Tighten up at safety; rotate Pep, Addison, Horton, Hall, Obada at DE; draft a power RB to compliment CMC and a WR with hands; pray that Kalil and Bradberry get their shizz together and we go 16-0, easily. Right? Right...?
  24. Destiny 2

I'm in the same boat as you man, I'm just trying to figure things out still. I just got this for christmas(purchased with gift card): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EP71ETU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I've been very happy with it so far, and it's a much cheaper then buying from a store. Will say I havent used it that much outside of some photos I took when it snowed. I havent tried shooting Raw and playing with the editing. I dont have a good computer and that's going to be my list for this year. so far I've been just playing with the setting and seeing what I can get. I did take this great long exposure picture at night over the winter but my hands were shaking too much to get more than one clear shot. There is a lot of live and learn in Photography for sure!!
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    pantherfootball88