All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Even if you know a team is going to pass and you can commit 100% to the pass / coverage. You still can not shut down a play designed to beat your coverage that is executed well. For example you call a cover 2 zone. you know they will pass. well you still have the problem of zone flooding and spacing. impossible to cover a flood concept executed well in a pure zone scheme. The S is going to have to choose, take the deep route or take the mid level route. Or the CB is going to have to choose to take the short of mid level route. That is why pressure and disguising and changing up coverage is very important.
  3. Its from a shitty sci fi series. Twylyght didn't come up with it on his own. He's not half as clever as he wants to think people think.
  4. My problem is that it seems like we aren't toppling brutal dictators and replacing them with legit democracies, but we are doing the opposite. We interfere in real democracies like Cuba and Venezuela, etc.; more democratic than our indirect electoral college system.
  5. Snowflakes want The View cancelled

It’s you that is funny
  6. Another School Shooting- Let's Review Latest Gun Legislation

yeah sorry it was mostly rhetorical
  7. 2018 Roster turnover

Brian Cushing to be released by Texans
  8. 2018 Roster turnover

already accounted for on Spotrac
  9. Cut him and bring him back for vet minimum. Make this the legacy year for Kalil, Peppers, Stewart, Davis, etc.
  10. 2018 Roster turnover

Kirk Cousins
  11. Reports are that we currently have 15 million ( http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/carolina-panthers/cap/ ) to 20 million in cap space( https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/carolina-panthers ) We also will need to allocate close to 7 million for our upcoming rookie class. Here are our top 6 free agents: Norwell, Star,Gano, Peppers,Derek Anderson and Ed Dickson. Peppers cap hit last year was 3.5 Million and would likely cost the same if he decides to return. Gano's last contract was a 4 year 12.4 million deal and he's coming off his best season yet, so not sure what his value on the market may be. There are ways to free up some space and we seem to be poised to free up 9 million just by parting ways with Stewart,( 3.7 Million) CJ, (3.25 million) and Shepard (2.125). Other potential cap casualties include Ryan Kalil (6.8 Million) Kurt Coleman (2.65 Million) and Mike Adams (2.1) Million. Some of those players could potentially have current backups move to a full time role but there is nobody on the roster ready to take over both safety spots. I also don't think anyone is or should comfortable with CAP being the 1-2 punch CMC.I am also not convinced that Love/Butler could fill the void left by Star or that Moton or Larsen filling in for Norwell would not cause a huge drop off. The franchise tag is just north of 14 Million for either Star or Norwell and there has been no indication we intend to use the tag on either. Which free agents do you think we should push to keep and are there any players we should target heavily with the money saved if we choose to let Star/ Norwell walk? Gettleman did not execute his philosophy very well but I did agree with him in principle that you should use free agency to free yourself up to truly go BPA in the draft. With that being said and the lack of space available with 2 of our top players hitting free agency this year that job seems pretty tough this year and for the first time in a long time I don't have a strong opinion on how we should move forward.
  12. words you use to compensate when your ideas are too stupid to pass muster
  13. Panthers expected to cut Jonathan Stewart

who's the source on this btw? are they reliable?
  14. Panthers expected to cut Jonathan Stewart

I don't think Jonathan can complain about much regarding his stay here with us. I love him, hell I was in the fan club he and DeAngelo started, but you can tell he's prepared for this The last pic I got of him at the end of the Bucs game last season he was looking pretty content
  15. Snowflakes want The View cancelled

weird to separate islamic extremism from right-wing extremism imo
  16. Another School Shooting- Let's Review Latest Gun Legislation

the fug is brigand and umbrage? Spinal Taps opening band?
  17. Things that trump says

Everyone here realizes that Trump has not enforced the Russia sanctions Congress passed and he signed, right?
  18. Love the player, hate the contract. Thanks for the memories Stew.
  19. Hurney is already showing that he has learned from past mistakes. Moving on from vets was something he struggled with. Glad to see this move.
  20. This would be a Marty move. He's the GM, just on interim for now.
  21. Panthers expected to cut Jonathan Stewart

All good things must come to an end. I won't be celebrating this.
  22. Snowflakes want The View cancelled

look i realize that where you live being a republican and supporting donald trump is probably weird and edgy but i'm from a place where local culture and politics is dominated by that kind of ideology and it actually sucks
  23. Panthers expected to cut Jonathan Stewart

Panthers expected to cut Jonathan Stewart...a new huge contract thanks to "interim" GM Marty Hurney!
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    @garron_b