Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buccaneers Interested In Manziel

122 posts in this topic

Posted

I would absolutely love it :)

Posted

Again. Lol @ anyone thinks manziel isn't good or is a bust pick. Send him to the afc south please

Posted

Wouldnt want to play against him.

Manziel to Evans at Texas A&M. Now, Manziel to Vjax? Match made in heaven.

Posted

If the Bucs draft Manziel, Glennon might not even be on the Bucs roster in 2014.  Maybe they trade him to the Texans.

Posted

I'm all for anybody in front of us not taking a OT or WR. It just makes our chances of BPA in an area of need being available at 28.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd like them to take Blake Bortles over Manziel or Bridgewater.

Posted

I think right now we have literally like one Bucs fan who posts here occasionally.

thats a pretty large portion of their community.

2 people like this

Posted

Manziel might bust, lots of players do, but if makes it; I think he will be very good. He put up some big numbers on the Bama defense last two years that was loaded with NFL talent.

Posted

Please let this happen.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

So Manziel to the Bucs and the Falcons are trading up for Clowney, welp there are 4 easy wins right there.

Posted

Let's see, one of the most physical defenses in the league vs a QB with a small frame who can only make accurate passes outside the pocket.

How will this play out?

3 people like this

Posted

Tampa Bay is now apparently interested in Manziel at 7 overall. Call it a smokescreen if you'd like, but if Manziel slips out if the top 5 I could definitely see Tampa drafting Manziel and letting him and Glennon duke it out in camp.

I really see similarities in Manziels draft process that I did with Cam's, therefore I see him proving a lot of doubters wrong as Cam did.

If that is the case, how would you feel about Manziel playing for the Buc's? IMO we would have the most exciting, talented, and competitive division as far as QB 's go in the entire league.

Cam is in his own universe. Stop using manziel and Cam in the same paragraph. Race played a big role in Cam's draft process. Manziel, not! Just an under-talented guy embarrassing himself. That dude should be humble, he has everything working against him with his short comings.