Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CBS Mock-Ebron@28

102 posts in this topic

Posted

If Ebron is there, he has to be selected. Cant pass on a top 15 (arguably top 10) talent.

He won't be there at 28. I'd be willing to bet money on it. He doesn't have off the field issues that could hurt his stock and he's without a doubt the #1 TE prospect bar none. If there were someone who was rated/projected higher, I could possibly see him slipping down to us...but it ain't gonna happen. I don't think he'll get past the Jets at #18. 

Posted

Every post simply further drives home my point.

ok noobie guy got ya.

Posted

If Ebron is there, he has to be selected. Cant pass on a top 15 (arguably top 10) talent.

Is he that good? I didn't hear his name often during the past three college seasons....

Posted

Pryor, Kouandjio, Moses, and Latimer are not even first rounders in this mock too FYI.

An Pryor is prolly a top 15 pick but if Pryor is there at 28 i would love to pick him.

Posted

He does? 

That comment sounds like one that a UNC hater would make. 

This is where I got that from.  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000338148/article/nfl-executive-blasts-eric-ebron-entire-te-draft-class

Call it pre-draft smokescreen or whatever, but there's always a kernel of truth to the things these anonymous executive choose to pick on about a player. 

Posted

He won't be there at 28. I'd be willing to bet money on it. He doesn't have off the field issues that could hurt his stock and he's without a doubt the #1 TE prospect bar none. If there were someone who was rated/projected higher, I could possibly see him slipping down to us...but it ain't gonna happen. I don't think he'll get past the Jets at #18.

I agree, he won't be there but in some retarded twist of fate where 27 teams brain shart themselves we have to take him.

Posted

Is he that good? I didn't hear his name often during the past three college seasons....

He's the best TE prospect in this draft and the best one since Vernon Davis, who IMHO Ebron is better than.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hate UNC with a passion and most of their players too

But I would be ecstatic if we got Ebron in the 1st and Hurst in the 3/4

2 people like this

Posted

He's the best TE prospect in this draft and the best one since Vernon Davis, who IMHO Ebron is better than.

Thanks, then he's real good.

Posted

and the best one since Vernon Davis, who IMHO Ebron is better than.

Lololol no. Last year's class alone had better prospects

Posted

Again, Cordarelle Patterson was often mocked to the Rams and Jets in the top 10 last year. We didn't even think we'd have a chance at 14 during much of last year's mock season. Then on draft night there was only one WR taken between 8 and 29. It happens! We have no idea what's truly in store on May 8.

Winner.