Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ctrcat

CBS [email protected]

101 posts in this topic

If Ebron is there, he has to be selected. Cant pass on a top 15 (arguably top 10) talent.

Whoever we get people are gonna be like huh? We got this guy all the way back at #28? Were gonna be surprised who we get maybe Ebron or maybe someone else.

Have you ever posted anything remotely positive about... well, anything?

Jesus, you must be a miserable person.

Who are you? Mind ur business new guy. I only speak the truth sorry football isn't always rays of sun shine like you casual new fans see. Sorry this is big boy convo.

I never said I wouldn't be happy to take him just saying why he is dropping as of late.

Who are you? Mind ur business new guy. I only speak the truth sorry football isn't always rays of sun shine like you casual new fans see. Sorry this is big boy convo.

I never said I wouldn't be happy to take him just saying why he is dropping as of late.

So defensive, so condescending, so bitter. Sorry about your life, bro.

2 people like this

So defensive, so condescending, so bitter. Sorry about your life, bro.

Lmao who are you....

If he's there, great. But I doubt that a TE of his caliber will still be on the board at 28...

Lmao who are you....

Every post simply further drives home my point.

Pryor, Kouandjio, Moses, and Latimer are not even first rounders in this mock too FYI.

this would be amazing but its not gonna happen. he may fall but he wont fall to us...