Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

Lebron makes empty threats after McRoberts Elbow

47 posts in this topic

LBJ can't wack people in the mouth, it's not his game... When push comes to shove he backs down.

And if you've been a Zo fan since the Heat days you are still a bandwagon fan because Zo was drafted by Charlotte. I guess once the Heat signed him you just decided to become a Heat fan which is quite embarrassing.

I find it foolish to be a fan of a team that whose city that you have no connections or affiliation with.

I take pride in being a Bobcats fan because at least I pull for the team in which the city, town, and state that I live in; and didn't just latch on to a good basketball team.

Dude, I'm 26. Do the damn math. How old was I in 1997?

Alonzo will always hold a special place in my heart because he was the first player I ever idolized when I was kid.

Well... I'm from South Beach. So there's, um, that.

Dude, I'm 26. Do the damn math. How old was I in 1997?

Alonzo will always hold a special place in my heart because he was the first player I ever idolized when I was kid.

So you picked one of the best players at the time... That's like me becoming a Spurs fan because of Tim Duncan...

So you picked one of the best players at the time... That's like me becoming a Spurs fan because of Tim Duncan...

If that's what you choose to believe -- good for you but several posters on this forum know I'm from Miami. In fact, you would know that if you've done some reading on my profile. I'm also a Miami Hurricane and a former Florida Marlin fan.

It will be funny to watch the heat in two years when they are worse of than the bobcats

1 person likes this

If that's what you choose to believe -- good for you but several posters on this forum know I'm from Miami. In fact, you would know that if you've done some reading on my profile. I'm also a Miami Hurricane and a former Florida Marlin fan.

Props for me being a marlins fan.

Props for me being a marlins fan.

How could you cheer for The Marlins with Loria "The Scam Artist" owning them? I hate him so much.

It will be funny to watch the heat in two years when they are worse of than the bobcats

If LeBron opts out, probably but Pat Riley will keep us competitive 3-5 years after he leaves.

Yeah, you could make the argument that McRoberts saw he was about to get run over and tried to put his forearm into his chest to cause a hard foul and just hit the neck area... And yea.. If a fight breaks out tonight Biyombo is going to be the enforcer.

As Daniel Tosh once said. "Never pick a fight with someone who walked here from the congo"

Bandwagon? Sir, I've been a fan of The Heat since the 'Zo' days.

Now, if you want smack talk...

nba_g_troph_286.jpg

nba_g_troph_286.jpg

nba_g_troph_286.jpg

The name Frontrunner goes well with you I see.

Anyway, LeBron is indeed, a pussy. He would hurt no-one.