Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you rather see the Big A-hole do?

Inquiring minds want to know!   11 votes

1. 1. What would you like to see Big Ahole do most?

• Eat a bag of dicks taken from active tenors of the Vienna boys choir
    • Drink a smoothy made from the used dooshbag fluids of the current matriarch decended from the Borjigin clan
    • Get ass raped by an actual Katrina survivor behind a stack of chicken fingers boxes in the walking freezer at the Rapedome kitchens
    • Do an actual full 8hr day's work
    • Try to pick up women in a metalic purple AMC Gremlin with a green racing stripe
    • STFU, for reelz...really...STFU
    • Climb inside a Zimbabwean black rhino vagina to assist in a breach birth
    • Other, please specify in excruciating detail, no fewer than 200 words.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Meh I'd buy the man a Zima. He's harmless and the smack forum is the smack forum.

be careful he's going to make you his third friend on facebook and his bestest bestest buddy ever and you won't be rid of him

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

be careful he's going to make you his third friend on facebook and his bestest bestest buddy ever and you won't be rid of him

Yuck. In that case I vote for option #6.

Posted · Report post

Wrong! You're already my 3rd bestest buddy since you accepted my friend request over a year ago! Were even in the same 24-7 Christian group! Of course it's only for entertainment since I'm educated enough to be an atheist.

Posted · Report post

Wrong! You're already my 3rd bestest buddy since you accepted my friend request over a year ago! Were even in the same 24-7 Christian group! Of course it's only for entertainment since I'm educated enough to be an atheist.

so that cloying plea that you weren't a catfish was fake?

now we know you really did write that post about becoming a cowboys fan

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

apparently he's not educated enough to write with proper grammar and punctuation, however.

Posted · Report post

why can't JFO be an option?

Posted · Report post

so that cloying plea that you weren't a catfish was fake?

now we know you really did write that post about becoming a cowboys fan

Yeah, the account that turned out to be a scammer in Tennessee easily found with just a quick google search was me, I'm really an international scammer, dang, I'm so busted! I guess you've never heard of this thing going around called sarcasm!

Here's my response again:
There were like 5 posts asking for smack, so I give y'all some and some people get all bent out of shape?
I actually refrained from posting smack the past few weeks since I didn't want to rub salt in the wound with all the doom and gloom going on before giants game so I'm not always trying to be an ahole.

Also, I never made any fake FB account, the pics came from your "At Sea" folder which is NOT private. The point of the funny pic was to point out the hypocrisy of someone who made fun of my shirt in that 6 year old work photo and briefcase supposedly looking like a purse yet Philly himself wears white with blue square Capri pants and sports around a Murse.

I'm surprised you haven't used your google skills on that FB profile, if you google the phone number she sent you, you see multiple threads saying its a scammer FB person in Tennessee

Anon

I also posted this on callcenter.

"My story is similar. I friended her after seeing we had two mutual friends. I get a message from her the second after I accept the request. This person seems to be a scammer and a bot. Ashley Bianchini: I liked ur photo, so I added you. U look familiar, do we know each other? I gotta log out rgiht now :( Ashley Bianchini: Text me if u wanna talk 956-720-0290 :) Sent from Mobile"
09/30/13 12:32 AM

http://www.ruscammer.com/9567200290/index.html

Posted · Report post

is it hard to type that many words with your fingers stuck in hamburgers

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

is it hard to type that many words with your fingers stuck in hamburgers

It's expected that the guy who can't even identify kale wouldn't know what Vegan means! Don't quit your hotel bartending job! Lol

Posted · Report post

It's expected that the guy who can't even identify kale wouldn't know what Vegan means! Don't quit your hotel bartending job! Lol

wrapping your cheese fries and mozzarella sticks in a leaf of kale doesn't make you vegan

Posted · Report post

how the fug do you get to be obese class III being vegan?

Posted · Report post

I want to see Alice vs. Greg Hardy in a UFC style cage match. Since we all know Alice is a black belt and trained martial arts professional

• Recent Comments