Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Donald Sterling (LA Clippers owner) controversy

472 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Were his statements bigoted or racist?

Both

Posted · Report post

261yhk2.jpg

More from TMZ

NBA Commissioner Adam Silver has tentatively decided to suspend Clippers owner Donald Sterling INDEFINITELY and impose a multi-million-dollar fine -- but Sterling will NOT be forced to sell the team -- sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports.

We're told the suspension does NOT include members of Sterling's immediate family, but the NBA will have approval rights on who is running the team.

We're told Commissioner Adam Silver had a forensic expert review the recording and found no evidence it was altered and confirmed Sterling's voice. 

And we're told ... an NBA investigator spoke with Sterling by phone after we posted the recording and the Clippers owner agreed to sit down for a follow-up interview but then changed his mind and backed out.

And we're told V. Stiviano told NBA reps the same thing we've reported ... that she had Sterling's consent before she recorded him.

One source tells us the fine has been tentatively set at $5 Mil.

Posted · Report post

lame

What would you have done?

Posted · Report post

Goalposts moved in a single post awesome work

No I didn't miss it, but as hard as this to believe for a guy like yourself, the NAACP and the Democratic Party are like Two different things

Well except for when they conspire to commit voter fraud together, then the DNC buys the malt liquor and the NAACP distributes it

Damn man, I didn't know if I should be pissed off for what I just read or salute you. The only thing I would change is DNC to CIA and add crack along with the malt liquor. The NAACP of 2014 is the total opposite of the in the civil rights era.

Posted · Report post

ESPN reports banned for life, $2.5M fine

Posted · Report post

Also he says they want him to sell the team

Posted · Report post

Mark Cuban @mcuban 8m

I agree 100% with Commissioner Silvers findings and the actions taken against Donald Sterling

Posted · Report post

I guess NBC got a little chippy with their tweets, they're also saying life ban now.

Posted · Report post

he's been Schotted

Posted · Report post

So he is banned for life but he still an owner and he will still rip the profits? This is a slap on the hand.