Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moses vs Cyrus vs Bitonio

61 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Something about CK seems fishy. I'm getting Otah flashbacks
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Cyrus. He's a stag.

/thread

Posted · Report post

Take Cyrus, we just need him to give us a good 5 years. That's 5 drafts where we'll get a chance to replace him before his knee collapse.

Or even less time. In 3 more drafts we could address both WR and Tackle position while Cam is very yound. We just need some stability for next year.

Posted · Report post

I would not take them at #28, not at all. Not worth the pick, they wouldn't be able to start at LT so not worth a first for me.

Posted · Report post

Outside Cyrus' knee, why the hell does anyone want a guy who'd get lit up by a DE with borderline above average speed and agility? I don't see us wasting our 28th pick on a RT that'll only be in the league for 5-6 years at best.

Posted · Report post

Outside Cyrus' knee, why the hell does anyone want a guy who'd get lit up by a DE with borderline above average speed and agility? I don't see us wasting our 28th pick on a RT that'll only be in the league for 5-6 years at best.

Holy fuck you are an idiot
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Holy fug you are an idiot

The tape don't lie. I understand you're Cyrus' agent but his performances can't be unseen. I'm sorry, but he got worked over by a true freshman and spanked by a mid-round pick.

As for the knee, I don't care if Dr. Andrews says it's fine. We'll see how fine it'll be 4-5 years from now when he's flying to Switzerland for experimental knee therapy.

Posted · Report post

Id take Turner over Bitonio. Do not like his size.

6-5, 315, 34 0/8 arms, 5.16 40, 7.92 3-cone drill, 25 bench reps
6-4, 302, 33 7/8 arms, 4.97 40, 7.37 3-cone drill, 22 bench reps
6-5, 308, 32 7/8 arms, 5.08 (unofficial) 40, 7.65 3-cone drill, 29 bench reps
6-5, 308, 33 3/8 arms, 5.07 40, 7.34 3-cone drill, 24 bench reps

Without looking, which is Joel Bitonio? Which is Jake Matthews? Which is Zack Martin? And which is Billy Turner?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The tape don't lie. I understand you're Cyrus' agent but his performances can't be unseen. I'm sorry, but he got worked over by a true freshman and spanked by a mid-round pick.

As for the knee, I don't care if Dr. Andrews says it's fine. We'll see how fine it'll be 4-5 years from now when he's flying to Switzerland for experimental knee therapy.

So you can see the future now? Or are you just pulling that straight from your ass?

He's raw but has the most upside and with our oline coach would be a franchise LT

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted · Report post

Holy fug you are an idiot

The Kouandjio family agent is back.

Posted · Report post

The Kouandjio family agent is back.

Because calling people out for pulling bullshit out of their ass is being an agent. Yeah ok buddy

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted · Report post

Bitino is small and will need to be moved to guard, Cyrus has knee issues and Moses can block better than Byron bell

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle