Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

• Please log in to reply
1234 replies to this topic

#31 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,988 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:08 AM

Looks like Millan is offering Balloteli to Arsenal for about 30 million pounds.  Arsenal might pass on Fabregas...  Might be a smart move.  Why spend $40m on midfield when you already have Ramsey, Cazorla, Wilshere and Ozil.  Arsenal need good strong DM.  Fabregas does not fit the bill.

#32 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,431 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:15 AM

Balotelli wants back into EPL, Millan fans been racially abusing Balotelli even tho he's their best player.

I hope he matured a little.  He's attitude 2 years ago caused chaos in EPL.  He's an amazing of the field person but when game goes south, Balotelli loses cool all the time.

Yea. I knew he had been having a hard time with racial abuse in Italy, not to mention Milan are out of UCL. Like you said, he'd be a good fit at Arsenal if he's matured. I think we'll see some of that this summer.

#33 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,988 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:33 AM

Yea. I knew he had been having a hard time with racial abuse in Italy, not to mention Milan are out of UCL. Like you said, he'd be a good fit at Arsenal if he's matured. I think we'll see some of that this summer.

Now Fox Sport reports that they expecting Arsenal to get Balloteli. Manchester City wants Fabregas.

Balloteli would be major upgrade on Giroud.

#34 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,431 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:45 AM

Now Fox Sport reports that they expecting Arsenal to get Balloteli. Manchester City wants Fabregas.

Balloteli would be major upgrade on Giroud.

"Sky sources understand that Manchester City have no interest in signing Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona"

Some conflicting reports there. Sky also reported Barcelona have told Cesc to pick a club. They want to use to money to purchase Koke.

#35 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,988 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:51 AM

"Sky sources understand that Manchester City have no interest in signing Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona"

Some conflicting reports there. Sky also reported Barcelona have told Cesc to pick a club. They want to use to money to purchase Koke.

lol!

So Fabregas have to pick between Chelsea and Manchester United.  Considering that Fabregas just purchased appartment in London and his girlfriend lives in London, it will likely be Chelsea.

Fabregas kind of flopped in Barcelona.  He was not bad but he did not play like 45 million pounds guy.

#36 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,431 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:09 AM

lol!

So Fabregas have to pick between Chelsea and Manchester United.  Considering that Fabregas just purchased appartment in London and his girlfriend lives in London, it will likely be Chelsea.

Fabregas kind of flopped in Barcelona.  He was not bad but he did not play like 45 million pounds guy.

I thought he did well, but people expected him to be the best mid in the world there by now. He just was never really a game changer when he got to Barca. He produced well though.

#37 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,988 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:43 AM

I thought he did well, but people expected him to be the best mid in the world there by now. He just was never really a game changer when he got to Barca. He produced well though.

He was a game changing superstar in Arsenal but not so much in Barcelona.  Why would chelsea get rid of Mata and try to get Fabregas for pretty much the same money?  They play the same position but Mata is much better CM in my opinion.

#38 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,431 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:51 AM

He was a game changing superstar in Arsenal but not so much in Barcelona.  Why would chelsea get rid of Mata and try to get Fabregas for pretty much the same money?  They play the same position but Mata is much better CM in my opinion.

Yep. Mata and Fabregas are essentially the same player. Doesn't make sense to me, unless Mourinho just didn't like Mata for whatever reason.

#39 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,359 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:05 AM

It's looking so good at the moment. Vidal is practically wearing white now.

Ronaldo - Benzema - Bale

Di Maria - Alonso/Isco - Vidal

Coentrao/Marcelo - Ramos - Varane - Carvajal

#40 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,988 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:36 PM

Multiple reports coming out including Sky Radio that Loic Remy agreed to join Arsenal for around 10 million pounds.  He will play a winger opposite of Walcott.  Remy is fast as hell and great striker.

#41 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:35 PM

It's looking so good at the moment. Vidal is practically wearing white now.

Ronaldo - Benzema - Bale

Di Maria - Alonso/Isco - Vidal

Coentrao/Marcelo - Ramos - Varane - Carvajal

I gotta admit that is a hell of a sexy lineup. Don't mind me being jealous over here, it's nothing personal  :cigar:

#42 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,359 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:47 PM

I gotta admit that is a hell of a sexy lineup. Don't mind me being jealous over here, it's nothing personal :cigar:

Lol, thanks. :lol:

We've had sexy line-ups before but our coaching was underwhelming. Hopefully, Ancelotti stays and we continue building off of that.

#43 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,359 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:56 PM

Yep! It's being reported that Juventus want Marcelo. Package deal is on the way (if true).

Pogba and/or Vidal are coming to Madrid. I wonder if we'll go after Ricardo Rodriguez.

#44 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,988 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:09 PM

Yep! It's being reported that Juventus want Marcelo. Package deal is on the way (if true).

Pogba and/or Vidal are coming to Madrid. I wonder if we'll go after Ricardo Rodriguez.

Which midfielder u guys gonna sale? Khadira?

#45 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,988 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:17 PM

Apparently Serge Aurier reviled that he'll join Arsenal.  Never heard of him... Looks like he'll replace departed Sagna.  Anyone know anything about him?  Is he any good? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com