Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

• Please log in to reply
1234 replies to this topic

#121 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,563 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:33 AM

Real, Barcelona, PSG, Chelsea, Manchester City fans all have one thing in common. They think money grow on trees and they can buy anyone for any price.

And yet, Real buys whoever they want 95% of the time.

#122 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,563 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:36 AM

Why do you guys keep mentioning Pogba to Real? No way Juve sell him unless you guys offer a ridiculous sum for him. Vidal would be even more expensive. Not that money is a big deal for RM anyway.

Oh they'll get him this summer or the next. Perez and Zidane want Pogba in the white. It's only a matter of money (£60-70m).

#123 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,563 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:41 AM

Greizmann is a rising star. He starting for France national team for a reason. He is not a second-tier player.

Unless Real throws poo load of money at him, he will reject being a back up. He's not about to destroy his career.

He is a rising star but so was Morata at one point. Regardless, he won't start. Not now, at any rate. Greizmann is still a developing talent.

Well, according to a source at Managing Madrid, there's a 60/40 chance we'll sign him. He told us we'd sign Illarramendi, Varane and Modric so I trust his input.

#124 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,309 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:11 PM

He is a rising star but so was Morata at one point. Regardless, he won't start. Not now, at any rate. Greizmann is still a developing talent.

Well, according to a source at Managing Madrid, there's a 60/40 chance we'll sign him. He told us we'd sign Illarramendi, Varane and Modric so I trust his input.

Lol 60/40 chance. Its like saying "I don't really know"

Plus Morata is worth maybe £18m. I think Arsenal bid £15m for him which is hardly anything.

If you ride the pine, ur value is decreasing. It's a fact.

Edited by ARSEN, 16 June 2014 - 12:14 PM.

#125 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:10 PM

Point A see point B. Disagree that Vidal would cost more. Vidal is better right now sure, but with Pogba you're buying a guy who is on course to be a world class player in 2 years or so. His ceiling is much greater than Vidal's. Vidal is about a 40m player Pogba probably a 60-65...

Money might not be an issue but there is still a limit unless you Guys are going for someone like a bit like Ronaldo.

Yeah Pogba has tons of talent and potential, but transfers don't really go like that. Vidal is in his prime and is key to Juve(even more than Pirlo) so they're going to ask for a ton. A Pogba deal will have a bunch of add ons because of potential.

Plus again its up to Juve who have no financial pressure to sell. Only way I see it happen is if the player asks to leave.

Edited by Ken, 16 June 2014 - 01:13 PM.

#126 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,309 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:25 PM

Money might not be an issue but there is still a limit unless you Guys are going for someone like a bit like Ronaldo.

Yeah Pogba has tons of talent and potential, but transfers don't really go like that. Vidal is in his prime and is key to Juve(even more than Pirlo) so they're going to ask for a ton. A Pogba deal will have a bunch of add ons because of potential.

Plus again its up to Juve who have no financial pressure to sell. Only way I see it happen is if the player asks to leave.

Real will spend max of 100m on new transfers.  I read that Di Maria might be the target of Manchester United/Manchester City.  This makes sense if they want to replace Di Maria with Griezmann.  After futher reading, it said that Griezmann is not even first option.  Suarez is.  There is a good chance Real will sale both Benzema and Di Maria this summer and will replace em with Suarez, Pogba, Vidal and Griezmann.

#127 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,534 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:51 PM

So it looks like Vermaelen is all but set to join Man U (transfer verbally agreed upon), just ironing out details.

He's a quality centerback but injuries have really derailed his career.

The report is the bid is the prepared bid is for 10 mil.

#128 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,309 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:00 PM

So it looks like Vermaelen is all but set to join Man U (transfer verbally agreed upon), just ironing out details.

He's a quality centerback but injuries have really derailed his career.

The report is the bid is the prepared bid is for 10 mil.

Not just injuries. He makes some terrible decisions and leaves people wide open.

#129 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,272 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:57 PM

Anyone looking for Transfer news might wanna follow this guy. Still a bit skeptical, but he's been legit in the two weeks or so I've been following. 

@ITKAndres

Been breaking stuff sometims a week before the official word. 

#130 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,539 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:56 PM

Anyone looking for Transfer news might wanna follow this guy. Still a bit skeptical, but he's been legit in the two weeks or so I've been following. 

@ITKAndres

Been breaking stuff sometims a week before the official word. 

I started following that crew a week ago. Some decent stuff, but watch him. He'll delete tweets from time to time.

#131 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,539 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:58 PM

Get that cash ready, Madrid.

BqhWpvLCYAA7gqZ.png

#132 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,563 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:17 PM

Hell no. I rather have Pogba or Verratti or Kroos. Suarez is gonna cost way too much. We need a midfielder and goalkeeper.

#133 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,272 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:09 PM

Get that cash ready, Madrid.

BqhWpvLCYAA7gqZ.png

It's happening. Flo probably came himself after that....

Edited by C47, 19 June 2014 - 08:09 PM.

#134 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,309 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:42 PM

Kaka to MLS. Orlando City.

#135 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,735 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:42 PM

Oh Gawd... not sure I can support the local team now. I hate that bastard Kaka.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com