• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:48 AM

As far as who is dumb, again fatso, you called a giant squid seafood.  The ones that are eaten are much smaller than the mythical creature in the tatoo, but someone with an appetite like yours, you may actually consider it a meal.  When Alice says "I'm so hungry I can eat a horse," he literally means it.  I made one mistake calling it an octopus when we all know that it is a squid but you make multiple mistakes every post so to call that out as an error when you make so many doesnt hold any weight despite you being 300+ pounds.  Now go take some more selfies you fat fug.

#47 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:14 PM

1) Seafood tatoos

2) goodwill shopping leads to wearing the same shorts over and over for years usually with his murse eventhough they've been out of style for over a decade.

555891_215920161903469_550343681_n.jpg

3 or C. I forget)

Posting threads about how to identify white trash whilst sitting in your Katrina trailer looking up mythical sea creatures on subsidized internet connections.

That is all

Edited by Pejorative Miscreant, 24 June 2014 - 06:15 PM.

#48 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:42 PM

3 or C. I forget)

Posting threads about how to identify white trash whilst sitting in your Katrina trailer looking up mythical sea creatures on subsidized internet connections.

That is all

Gee, you really put me in my place! Bravo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com