Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Osama is dead and Al Q is on the run

92 posts in this topic

Posted

I told everyone here way back when that douche Bush started talking about Iraq then that if we went in, we owned Iraq for a very long time. It became such a disaster Bush had to get out and hope the crap I also said was going to happen didn't. When you all make fun of me as some bleeding heart tree higher you could not be more wrong, I just know more than you do about these things having been a pretty dedicated armchair historian of other wars before Desert Storm made me really want to understand the nuttiness going on. Because of that I knew about Americans For A New Century, a conservative think tank ran by Wolfowicz. Cheney etc. advocating invasion of Iraq when Clinton was president promising us all the benefits of bringing freedom to Iraq. I was pretty shocked to see Bush integrate it into a national tragedy so callously.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

well you were a hippie who didn't support are troops or amurica back then

now ten years later we know better and this is obama's fault

2 people like this

Posted

Yes. All true.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

Under Bush...militants were running and hiding. 

Under Obama...they're taking over cities wholesale. 

Posted

Obama's plan is coming to fruition.

Iraq, Iran and the US just one big happy family.

Iraq's government girded to protect the capital from advancing insurgents, as Iranian security officials said their forces had joined the battle on Baghdad's side and the U.S. weighed military assistance, including airstrikes.

Iraq edged closer to all-out sectarian conflict as Kurdish forces took control of a provincial capital in the oil-rich north on Thursday and Sunni militants threatened to march on two cities revered by Shiite Muslims and the capital.

"What we have seen over the last couple of days indicates the degree to which Iraq is going to need more help—more help from us and more help from the international community," President Barack Obama said from the Oval Office. "My team is working around the clock to identify how we can provide the most effective assistance to them," he added. "I don't rule out anything."

I've never seen such clever diplomacy.

Posted

Thank god he's not running for re-election and running to Vegas tomorrow.  Maybe he really will be engaged.

Posted

Under Bush...militants were running and hiding. 

Under Obama...they're taking over cities wholesale. 

They ran and hid right onto our airplanes.

Then they ran from killing locals into Iraq to kill Americans.

You are really really not smart or observant in any way

Tell the 4000 Americans that died in Iraq and their families their opponents must have got a few lucky shots off while they were running and hiding because Dubya

Posted

g5 have you ever considered writing political commercials for a living

that post of yours would sound great read by a deep male voice over a black and white image of obama grimacing or looking down

1 person likes this

Posted

Our so-called leader is gutless, and not a leader.  He just got done blabbering about how safe and more accepting the world is....well, maybe to his Muslim buddies it is, for the rest of us we just get to sit back and wait for the next 9/11 to happen. :mellow:

how does any human cognition stitch together a worldview in this manner

Posted

Our so-called leader is gutless, and not a leader.  He just got done blabbering about how safe and more accepting the world is....well, maybe to his Muslim buddies it is, for the rest of us we just get to sit back and wait for the next 9/11 to happen. :mellow:

What are you talking about? Both Bush and Obama are no different than hitler. We've declared war on countries whom house resources that big oil, big energy, and big pharma covet, not to mention we've got troops stationed in 100+ countries. This doesn't sound very weak to me...this is the American empire we're talking about. The only way another 9/11 would happen is if 1) We stage another one, or 2) Countries get so legitimately pissed at us for occupying their lands and killing millions of innocents that they decide to strike back for a change. But, considering how much of a military powerhouse we are, option #1 is the most likely, especially considering we already have precedent for it that happened 13 years ago.

Posted

Whoever posted that gozoogle thing I owe you a beer

I holla'd at mah playas here way back when dat douche Bush started rappin' bout Iraq then dat if we went in, we owned Iraq fo' a straight-up long time. Well shiiiit, it became such a gangbangin' finger-lickin' fug up Bush had ta git up n' hope tha crap I also holla'd was goin ta happen didn't. When you all make funk of me as some bleedin ass tree higher you could not be mo' wrong, I just know mo' than you do bout these thangs havin been a pimpin' dedicated armchair historian of other wars before Desert Storm made me straight-up wanna KNOW tha nuttinizz goin on. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Because of dat I knew bout Gangstas For A New Century, a cold-ass lil conservatizzle be thinkin tank ran by Wolfowicz. Cheney etc. advocatin invasion of Iraq when Clinton was prez promisin our asses all tha benefitz of brangin freedom ta Iraq. I was pretty shocked ta peep Bush integrate it tha fug into a nationistic fug up so callously.

Sent from mah iPhizzy rockin CarolinaHuddle
1 person likes this

Posted

This group is afiliated with Al Qaeda now that's running amok in Iraq.

similar in name only

OBL's al qaeda was mostly Sunni while ISIS (the al-qaeda Iraq offshoot taking over) is mostly Shia. It operates mostly through Iran under the guise that the Shia majority in Iraq will finally gain control after being suppressed by Saddam and later limited by the US