91 replies to this topic

#16 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:21 PM

This group is afiliated with Al Qaeda now that's running amok in Iraq. 

#17 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,962 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 01:01 PM

That's funny we had to invade Iraq to "deny Al Queida a safe haven" but it took us leaving Iraq for them to actually have one.

#18 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 12 June 2014 - 01:02 PM

Zarquawi was top dog Al Queda. Who actually believes Saddam could have supported an Army financially? His army surrendered to cnn crews back in the 90's. We were fighting insurgents the whole time. Just like the Taliban. They are an occupying force in Afghan. Just like the rebels in Libya or the rebels in Syria. They just move from one conflict to the next.

#19 shelbypanther

shelbypanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:23 PM

Our so-called leader is gutless, and not a leader.  He just got done blabbering about how safe and more accepting the world is....well, maybe to his Muslim buddies it is, for the rest of us we just get to sit back and wait for the next 9/11 to happen. :mellow:

#20 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,962 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:11 PM

Hahahaha his Muslim buddies going old school

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#21 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,364 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:31 PM

Our so-called leader is gutless, and not a leader.  He just got done blabbering about how safe and more accepting the world is....well, maybe to his Muslim buddies it is, for the rest of us we just get to sit back and wait for the next 9/11 to happen. :mellow:

Did he do his "blabbering" in English or his native tongue from wherever he was born?

Any mention of those "Muslim buddies" by name?

And here's the guy who told us it was all under control....

g-cvr-080501-mission-10a.grid-6x2.jpg

'Murrica, cuz.....

Edited by Anybodyhome, 12 June 2014 - 05:34 PM.

#22 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,452 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:35 PM

I agree that Bush II made a tremendous mistake going into Iraq.  Of course, its also true that John McCain was right when he said we should stay in Iraq for a long time.  I don't blame Obama for abiding by the treaty and wanting to get us out of Iraq, but a long term US presence in Iraq would prevent situations like this. 

#23 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,563 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:41 PM

has anyone ever seen obama and dave gettleman in the same room

that's what i thought

#24 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,962 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:46 PM

I told everyone here way back when that douche Bush started talking about Iraq then that if we went in, we owned Iraq for a very long time. It became such a disaster Bush had to get out and hope the crap I also said was going to happen didn't. When you all make fun of me as some bleeding heart tree higher you could not be more wrong, I just know more than you do about these things having been a pretty dedicated armchair historian of other wars before Desert Storm made me really want to understand the nuttiness going on. Because of that I knew about Americans For A New Century, a conservative think tank ran by Wolfowicz. Cheney etc. advocating invasion of Iraq when Clinton was president promising us all the benefits of bringing freedom to Iraq. I was pretty shocked to see Bush integrate it into a national tragedy so callously.

#25 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,563 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:04 PM

I told everyone here way back when that douche Bush started talking about Iraq then that if we went in, we owned Iraq for a very long time. It became such a disaster Bush had to get out and hope the crap I also said was going to happen didn't. When you all make fun of me as some bleeding heart tree higher you could not be more wrong, I just know more than you do about these things having been a pretty dedicated armchair historian of other wars before Desert Storm made me really want to understand the nuttiness going on. Because of that I knew about Americans For A New Century, a conservative think tank ran by Wolfowicz. Cheney etc. advocating invasion of Iraq when Clinton was president promising us all the benefits of bringing freedom to Iraq. I was pretty shocked to see Bush integrate it into a national tragedy so callously.

well you were a hippie who didn't support are troops or amurica back then

now ten years later we know better and this is obama's fault

#26 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,962 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:06 PM

Yes. All true.

#27 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:26 PM

Under Bush...militants were running and hiding. 

Under Obama...they're taking over cities wholesale. 

#28 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,962 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:28 PM

http://www.dailykos....ter-to-Clinton#

#29 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,716 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:29 PM

Obama's plan is coming to fruition.

Iraq, Iran and the US just one big happy family.

Iraq's government girded to protect the capital from advancing insurgents, as Iranian security officials said their forces had joined the battle on Baghdad's side and the U.S. weighed military assistance, including airstrikes.

Iraq edged closer to all-out sectarian conflict as Kurdish forces took control of a provincial capital in the oil-rich north on Thursday and Sunni militants threatened to march on two cities revered by Shiite Muslims and the capital.

"What we have seen over the last couple of days indicates the degree to which Iraq is going to need more help—more help from us and more help from the international community," President Barack Obama said from the Oval Office. "My team is working around the clock to identify how we can provide the most effective assistance to them," he added. "I don't rule out anything."

I've never seen such clever diplomacy.

#30 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:30 PM

Thank god he's not running for re-election and running to Vegas tomorrow.  Maybe he really will be engaged.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.