Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fan Fest is on Friday 7/25 @ 6:30 PM

32 posts in this topic

Posted

The only bad thing may be with this is that it looks like it may be the first official practice of training camp.

If so, the pads probably won't be on. At least in the past it takes a few days to work into the pads.

No contact in front of the crowd may be a bit dull.

Watching Gano kick is still impressive. Not come from Colorado impressive but still good

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Saturday, dammit!!!!!!!

Posted

I think that there will be less people going on a Friday.  People who need to travel will have to work that day, so that wont help.

Posted

i cant wait

Posted

good heavens!!! we are almost a month away from football!!!!

2 people like this

Posted

Gates open at 5 pm per a tweet from the Panthers earlier today.

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I was in town last week and stopped by the stadium as I hav'nt seen it in YEARS. Went to the team store and bought a couple hats but thats not the awesome part...the awesome part is that the guy working let us go into the stadium. Let me tell you the freaking big screens are HUGE. Makes me wish I still lived there. I would be BROKE from going to all the games. Just thought I would share.

1 person likes this

Posted

Green Bay has their "Family Night" on a Saturday evening, it costs $10 to get in, and it's telecast on tv. I'm glad ours is still free. And I don't mind the evening hours. Half the stadium will be in the shade at least.