Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SauceBoss

I played madden 15 at e3. questions?

86 posts in this topic

Anybody remember ESPN's $20 football game.  I loved it.  For the price you couldnt beat it.  I still bought Madden but i liked the little game.

I love madden because it helps kill time until NHL comes out.

madden-15-pass-inaccuracy-2.jpg

Wow look at Byron Bell. This game really is realistic!

5 people like this

madden-15-pass-inaccuracy-2.jpg

Wow look at Byron Bell. This game really is realistic!

Hahaha!! Classic.

Cam's stomach looks fatter then Bell's.

1 person likes this

Anybody remember ESPN's $20 football game. I loved it. For the price you couldnt beat it. I still bought Madden but i liked the little game.

Hell yeah. It was way better than madden

1 person likes this

I'm too busy with Double Dribble and Mike Tyson's Punch Out, but when I figure these out I will check out Madden.

I'm too busy with Double Dribble and Mike Tyson's Punch Out, but when I figure these out I will check out Madden.

if going from left to right shoot 3s from the bottom...haha. I can't tell you how many hours I wasted playing double dribble with my friends in the old days.
1 person likes this

Last year's Madden was simply awful. Coverage was completely non-existent. First Madden I haven't bought in quite a few years. Hopefully this year's is significantly better.

I will say though that a lot of people who say the game sucks every year say that because they actually suck at playing it. In my opinion madden is not supposed to be a game you should just be able to pick up and play and expect to be good. It is a game of strategy and when you start playing high ranked games it much a lot like a chess match if the guy you are playing is legit and not a cheating POS.