Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Brandon Williams Catching On

55 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm real excited to see Williams this year. I think our passing game is gonna much better than its getting credit for. Williams, Olsen, Benjamin, Avant, Cotchery, and a few other prospects, are a very solid group. I'm more concerned about our running game than passing at this point.

Our pass blockers are huge question marks and our interior run blockers are likely to be the best we've had in a couple years, and Stew's finally healthy... Why be more concerned about the run game?

I agree though that our WR group is not a problem, assuming KB can put up semi-decent rookie numbers.

Posted

Our pass blockers are huge question marks and our interior run blockers are likely to be the best we've had in a couple years, and Stew's finally healthy... Why be more concerned about the run game?

I agree though that our WR group is not a problem, assuming KB can put up semi-decent rookie numbers.

Hopefully, Ramsdall and Shula can scheme the blocks, to allow the OL and Cam to throw to the WR's and TE's. 

Posted

I'll give you the interior blockers. But Stewart hasn't played meaningful minutes in a long time due to injury, D-Will is getting older, and Chandler and Bell are still questionable blockers at best right now. Only sure thing is Tolbert, but he's no home run threat. Didn't say they'd be awful just that I'm more comfortable in the pass catchers.

Posted

If he scores a TD this season and does the ray rice 'flex', he may impregnate thousands of women a the stadium all at once.

Posted

Who's blocking?

The offensive line.

1 person likes this

Posted

If your nickname is Swole amongst a bunch of nfl players, then you are really, really fuging swole.

Posted

If your nickname is Swole amongst a bunch of nfl players, then you are really, really fuging swole.

start your fapping gentleman

7564488.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

7564488.jpg

Holy moly.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

7564488.jpg

That guy is a beast. You would think that his athleticism would be through the roof if he was recruited to play in Oregon's offense. Maybe the only thing holding him back is between the ears? If that's true he would be a really strong candidate for breakout player this year.

Posted

The offensive line.

Yea then doubt we will be the best redzone team.

Posted

That guy is a beast. You would think that his athleticism would be through the roof if he was recruited to play in Oregon's offense. Maybe the only thing holding him back is between the ears? If that's true he would be a really strong candidate for breakout player this year.

Thought OP said he got injured

Posted

i think a large part of it was the amount of time he took off to recover from pretty serious injuries.

kind of restating and expounding on the OP...

he only played 2 games at oregon before getting hurt, but that was after 2 years at a junior college. he got hurt in 2011 and the only thing he had done since then before we picked him up was playing basketball in 2012 at portland bible college. he was what you'd call rusty and didn't really come with a whole lot of experience.

in high school he played basketball and didn't play football until his senior year and he played defensive end.

so in addition to being rusty, he was very raw as a player when he got here as well. he's the very definition of and pretty much the ideal prospect, imo.

i don't know what kind of catch radius he has, but i remember reading an article about him where he was asked how high he can jump and he said he had a picture and pulled out his phone and showed a pic of him dunking and his elbow was even with the rim.

the dude fits the prototype of the modern pass catching TE.

4 people like this