Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JJman

2014 Huddle NBA Mock Draft

278 posts in this topic

Lol I personally work the night shift so thats my excuse

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

When is time up?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Official Trade:

Cavs get Nick Young, Jordan Hill and the #7 pick in 2014 Draft and a future 2nd round pick

Lakers gets Kyrie Irving

http://espn.go.com/n...tradeId=lt6eq99

What's the reasoning behind breaking up the rebuild before it really gets built? Even if LeBron doesn't opt out, he's still a free agent in a season or two provided he doesn't sign any kind of extension. The Lakers' motives here are obvious, but the Cavs move is perplexing.

What's the reasoning behind breaking up the rebuild before it really gets built? Even if LeBron doesn't opt out, he's still a free agent in a season or two provided he doesn't sign any kind of extension. The Lakers' motives here are obvious, but the Cavs move is perplexing.

I didn't make the trade, for the record. But all official trades get posted here.

But good, it will be fun to see you all discuss the trades and why you made them!

When is time up?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

He has till 10 PM to make the pick, if nothing is heard from him between now and then, I'll make the pick for him based on the link in the OP. The reason he gets so long is we are way ahead of schedule and he probably wasn't expecting a pick till tonight anyways.

r620-dccde96bdfad7f33cd227b95a0e03722.jp

The Boston Celtics select, Marcus Smart!

Cleveland is on the clock

Cleveland looking to Move #7 pick for a quality point guard & pick in the late teens-mid20s. make any offers in my PMs before 8:00 PM Eastern Time. That Marcus Smart picked fuged me over i was planning on selecting him to replace Kyrie

Cleveland looking to Move #7 pick for a quality point guard & pick in the late teens-mid20s. make any offers in my PMs before 8:00 PM Eastern Time. That Marcus Smart picked fuged me over i was planning on selecting him to replace Kyrie

Sent you a PM.

BREAKING NEWS:

TRADE ALERT

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS SEND #7 PICK TO OKLAHOMA CITY FOR RUSSELL WESTBROOK

USATSI_7632040.jpg