- Place all trade blocks in this thread
- Assume all free agents are retained and can be traded but the salaries still have to match-up (assume that the free agent's signed for whatever they signed for during the last free agency period).
- RFA's can be traded for just picks as compensation, UFA's can not (at least two players have to be involved to keep the salary the same)
- 15 players is the max for a roster but players can be cut to make room for incoming draft picks but only draft picks. You can't cut a player to make room for a traded player.
- Try to keep discussions to P.M.'s
- When a trade is agreed upon, one user needs to post the trade and the other needs to confirm the trade that way we know the trade is legit.
Note: I had to edit the rules because some teams aren't able to even participate if
ALSO!!! Make your first post a place holder and post your roster (look at my post as an example).
Edited by CarolinaPanthers8789, 20 June 2014 - 01:09 AM.