#106 Lemory

Lemory

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts
  • LocationRivera's Doghouse

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:28 PM

Can't say I have a 2nd favorite. I just root for a certain teams when they play each other.

#107 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,825 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:49 PM

No, Panthers are my #1 team overall even outside football but since I moved to Texas I definitely grabbed onto the San Antonio Spurs.  

#108 BANE

BANE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  • LocationCollege

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:15 PM

Yea, but my 2nd fav team is WAAAAAAAAAY down the list from the Panthers. 

Im a Florida based sports fan, love the Hurricanes, Marlins and Magic. I root for the Dolphins when they aren't playing us.

So i'll pull for the Phins when I can, but the excitement towards them and anything they do is absolutely dwarfed by my Panther fandom. I keep up with the Panthers 365 days a year, me keeping up with the Dolphins goes as far as did they win or lose on Sunday.

#109 camycamcan

camycamcan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:23 PM

I like Philip and the chargers

#110 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:55 AM

Football existed before 1995. Sorry. I'm a Chargers fan as well. Panthers take priority, however.

#111 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:56 AM

I also root against teams i hate, which is about half the league.

#112 ichigo1057

ichigo1057

NOT NEWB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:19 AM

I have two other teams that I follow and they are the Vikings and the Giants, neither of which seem to be very popular on the boards here.. Though whenever either of them play the Panthers I lose my fan status with them for the game. Panthers are my #1 team and I don't see that changing anytime in the future.

#113 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,916 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:59 AM

This has to be a rhetorical question.

#114 Olsen88

Olsen88

H.O.F Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • LocationDouble Snow Land

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:29 AM

Many guys here are obviously not that type of ridiculous guys i call to follow two or three teams, if u consider that football doesn't exist for my people before 2003, u might know what I'm talking about.

I just can't understand them but many huddles have reasonable reasons to like or support more teams such as they liked football before there was a teams named as Carolina Panthers.

•••Sent from my couch while fuging the Saints•••

Edited by Mighty Mite, 24 June 2014 - 05:30 AM.

#115 caatfan

caatfan

full of it

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:23 AM

and hey, look at that! neither do you

1337219773722.jpg

The difference being, unlike you, I didn't try and restrict the definition of 'fan'.

#116 j2sgam

j2sgam

cant beat the original...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,079 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:29 AM

Ive been a Raider fan since I was 7. The Panthers joined the NFL when I was 21 and have become my #1. I do buy some Raider gear, but spend most of my money on Panthers stuff. Back when Reebok was doing the 3 Sideline hats, I got all 3 in Panthers and made sure to get 1 of 3 Raiders.. Used to go to a bar to watch the games with my Raider jersey inside-out under my Panther jersey. The 1o'clock game ended, I pulled the jerseys off, flipped them around, changed hats and was ready for the 4o'clock Raider game...

Like RelaxImaPro said, I am a fan of the game. I will watch just about any game as long as its a good one...

My Mom's a 49ers fan, older bro is a Weagles fan, little bro is a Bears fan. I keep an eye on them, hope for them to win unless theyre playing my Panthers.. I like havin a slight vested interest in the rest of the league, makes my Sundays an all day thing instead of limiting it to just 3hrs...

Edited by il Malocchio, 24 June 2014 - 10:12 AM.

#117 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,048 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:32 AM

Most folks over the age of 40 rooted for another team before the Panthers so honestly many of them will have other favorite teams.  Most folks under 30 have never rooted for anyone but the Panthers if they are Panther fans. So I expect depending on your age you might have a different answer.  

Me I am a Panthers fans through and through but I rooted for Philadelphia for 40 years so I still will pull for them,just not against the Panthers.

#118 Snake

Snake

Im on the Gus Bus

• HUDDLER
  • 12,229 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:09 AM

Ya any team that plays our div opponents. Also this year any team that takes the 9ers out of the playoffs this year. Im still not happy how they stole our playoff run with cheating.

#119 osd22

osd22

Weltmeister

• ALL-PRO
  • 777 posts
  • LocationNo. 1 Panthers Fan in Deutschland

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:24 AM

Diehard Panthers of course. But I like the Fins a tiny bit just because it is my little daugters second favourite team. We went to the Miami game last year and she liked their logo. But sure the Panthers are her clear No 1.

#120 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,892 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:28 AM

my second team is the Carolina Hurricanes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com