Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The stupid mugshot guy

17 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I don't usually get pissed of about current stupid internet/pop culture stuff, pretty much because there is too much of it (stupid stuff) but THIS has really pissed me off. Over the last week my Facebook and Twitter has been a circle jerk (or whatever women do) over this idiot convict who is heading off to prison. Mr Jeremy Meeks has countless felonies and it is reported that he has spent over 9 of his 30 years on Earth in prison already. He is currently facing another stint in state prison for kidnapping and selling illegal guns. The 'former" gang member is a plague on society, and humanity in general.

However, when/if he gets out of state prison there will be no shortage of hormone driven, std laden women ready to spread their legs at first glance. To be fair, and to drive this point home men are the exact same way, showing no discretion when it comes to who we sleep with. However, this man has no value to society, and has seemingly done nothing with his 30 years on Earth other than destroy it. But my gawd hes so hawt! Unfortunately this is becoming the norm in our society. The ability to protect and raise a family apparently means absolutely nothing. What really matters is how much your shoes cost, and how nice is your moms car. rant/

have you been friend zoned lately

Posted · Report post

Geez soooo many girls losing it over this guy in my facebook feed over the last few days. Tis representative of the sad state of superficiality we live in these days.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Geez soooo many girls losing it over this guy in my facebook feed over the last few days. Tis representative of the sad state of superficiality we live in these days.

It is another prime example of something our disgusting culture elevates to newsworthy status.

We make celebrities out of people that have contributed nothing to our society and, we often do it for purely otiose reasons.

kardashians_2011_a_l.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Don't piss me off nearly as much as the women who fall for serial killers. Like the dumb chicks who fell for and even married Richard Ramirez. Seriously, they hear that he repeatedly raped old women and then murdered them, and that revs their engine? Good! We need to keep his genes in the species.

But the girls who are into this guy? BFD. A lot of girls say they like a "dangerous man" more than the boring old straight-laced guys. But they reap what they sow; a guy with a chopper, tear drop tattoo and felony assault conviction is fun until you end up on an episode of cops.

I liked what Jeff Foxworthy said about fantasy vs reality there...

The number one fantasy man that women have is a dangerous man, someone like James Bond or something like that.  But in reality ladies, if you're with a 'dangerous man' you're gonna wind up on an episode of 'Cops' hanging out the window of a trailer in a tube top yellin' "LOCK HIS ASS UP!  LOCK HIS ASS UP!"

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

He might find out some of them boys in the big house would like to do the "Jailhouse Rock", with him too? Wonder how his wife's gonna feel about that?

HAHAHAHA RAPE!

Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app