Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suarez bites again!

69 posts in this topic

Posted

lol.

Posted

Of course with this FIFA, he'll probably just be scolded and made to visit a local orphanage. 

I hope not... he might bite a kid's finger off or something.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!

(and ban his twisted ass for life)

Posted

You guys are all haters.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

No, we're just not cannibals. :o

Posted

I'm appalled at Tabarez's response when asked about the controversy... "This is a World Cup. This is not about cheap morality.”

Football is indeed a gentleman's game played by hooligans... smh.

Posted

I'm appalled at Tabarez's response when asked about the controversy... "This is a World Cup. This is not about cheap morality.”

Football is indeed a gentleman's game played by hooligans... smh.

Well, Suarez basically chalked it up to "Well, in the box poo happens. My teeth just ran into his back."

Posted

Well, Suarez basically chalked it up to "Well, in the box poo happens. My teeth just ran into his back."

Lol that's like me saying "Well in the bed room things happen.. my penis just somehow found her vagina"...

I didn't mean for it to happen, it just did.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you look at the bite... its a clear imprint of his lower jaw.  To have an imprint of a lower jaw, you have to bite.  Lower jaw is the only jaw that can move.  An imprint of lower jaw can only be cause by a forced bite.  If it was imprint of upper jaw, he might have a case but not with lower jaw.  That's a 100% intentional bite. 

1 person likes this

Posted

This is horrible. The guy needs to get banned for life. It's crazy for all the things have done in the world cups he has attended that he has not been punished. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Shoutout to Chiellini for calling out FIFA

"Suarez is a sneak and he gets away with it because FIFA wants their stars to play in the World Cup" Chiellini told Sky Sport Italia, reported ESPN. "I'd love to see if they have the courage to use video evidence against him. The referee saw the bite mark too, but he did nothing about it."

1 person likes this

Posted

If you look at the bite... its a clear imprint of his lower jaw.  To have an imprint of a lower jaw, you have to bite.  Lower jaw is the only jaw that can move.  An imprint of lower jaw can only be cause by a forced bite.  If it was imprint of upper jaw, he might have a case but not with lower jaw.  That's a 100% intentional bite. 

But how did his giant mouse teeth not leave an imprint!?