Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Singletary be trolling yo

55 posts in this topic

Posted

mike-singletary-eyes1.jpg

Posted

I'm too tired to rage. :(

Well, get used to "Ragin". Lol

Cause the Panthers (due to the jettisoning of the "All World WR Corps", and a "Lucky Year" last year) will be receiving a lot of disrespect, both individually and as a team for the upcoming season.

The Good thing: Panthers can't rest on their laurels, soaking up last years ahem success, thinking they actually accomplised something.

4 people like this

Posted

^^^^^^^ I just spit out my coffee to Michelangelo 

Posted

He is still butt hurt from the loss we handed him a couple years ago in OT.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kuechly is above Matthews and Suggs at this point, but not the other three.  Although I can at least understand Matthews (he just can't stay healthy); Suggs makes no sense at all at this point in his career.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like this ranking better, and it's from Sept. 12th, 2013. Accurate prediction of DPOY too.

"Top shelf: Luke Kuechly, Patrick Willis, Sean Lee

ESPN "Monday Night Football" analyst Jon Gruden, who presumably remains well-connected in league circles,  confidently stated a few weeks ago that 31 general managers would trade their middle linebacker for Kuechly, the reigning NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year. The Carolina Panthers star has taken the torch from Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher as the new model for the middle linebacker, capable of covering tight ends and tailbacks and chasing down quarterbacks in the read-option. Don't be surprised if Kuechly makes a serious run at Defensive Player of the Year honors."
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000243191/article/luke-kuechly-tops-inside-linebacker-rankings

5 people like this

Posted

I'm just wondering when 3-4 pass rushers are going to stop being compared to 4-3 linebackers. It's comparing apples and oranges.

2 people like this

Posted

post-14681-14037068223_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 person likes this

Posted

Be not bothered by the results of Mike Singletarya Google searches

Posted

Luke is too busy polishing his DPOY trophy to give two shits what Singletary thinks.

4 people like this

Posted

Clay Matthews #1?  Oh yea, I think Singletary been out the league since '11