Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,716 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:41 PM

Guy at my gym,,,

This is the point where the story loses credibility.

#17 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:06 PM

Why would Alice ever be at a gym? You'd think it would own the finest platinum free weights and Swiss made treadmill in its basement.

#18 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,435 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:13 PM

Well I videotaped your mom sucking me but that gif I found online you dumbass.

Lol @ the old people and their "your momma" comebacks. Madbraggart does them too, must have been popular in the 50's when y'all were kids.

#19 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,563 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:15 PM

Except that it's not a comeback son.

#20 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,917 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:22 PM

When I pulled up your pic and saw the guy that had been making fat jokes turned out to be some redneck with 4 chins, a belly like a pregnant woman, and drinking a can of Mountain Dew....ah nevermind, was kinda what I expected,

1907581_260215550807263_950703102_n.jpg

that's a bottle, not a can you dummy

#21 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:12 PM

I think I've finally figured it out. For you younger guys, you know that grouptext/email thread/FBgroupchat you have with a bunch of your buddies where you see what everyone's up to and post funny poo?

That's what we are to Alice. I'm actually starting to feel a little bad. 

#22 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,817 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:09 PM

Why would Alice ever be at a gym? You'd think it would own the finest platinum free weights and Swiss made treadmill in its basement.

by gym he is referring to the Golden Coral buffet 

#23 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,974 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:34 PM

He is trolling for sweaty guys to bring home for a little "fun time"

#24 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,974 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:36 PM

When I pulled up your pic and saw the guy that had been making fat jokes turned out to be some redneck with 4 chins, a belly like a pregnant woman, and drinking a can of Mountain Dew....ah nevermind, was kinda what I expected,

1907581_260215550807263_950703102_n.jpg

Oh, there we go again.  The Big Anus posting the same pictures and making the same lame jokes....not to mention that he crops the picture of the cute girl (boo) out of the picture.   Then again, we ALL know that The Big Anus has NO INTEREST in girls....except for the touch of his mom during the "special times" together.

The other thing that is the same.....he still has zero friends, has never been laid, and the closest he has ever gotten to 2nd base is when his mom breast fed him at the age of 1.

Edited by MadHatter, 27 June 2014 - 12:38 PM.

#25 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,435 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:09 PM

Oh, there we go again. The Big Anus posting the same pictures and making the same lame jokes....not to mention that he crops the picture of the cute girl (boo) out of the picture. Then again, we ALL know that The Big Anus has NO INTEREST in girls....except for the touch of his mom during the "special times" together.

The other thing that is the same.....he still has zero friends, has never been laid, and the closest he has ever gotten to 2nd base is when his mom breast fed him at the age of 1.

Well if the multi-chinned fat redneck says so, it must be true!

Speaking of same insults , did you forget your thread I made you showing 14 of your posts making the same "you must be in 4th grade" insult over and over and over again.

I didn't crop out any girl either, unless 50 year old some are now considered girls, or was that a Freudian slip about your like of little girls? Planning any trips to Bangok soon?

#26 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,435 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:13 PM

by gym he is referring to the Golden Coral buffet

With all your comments about me, you must no doubt be a fitness model or something? Go ahead and post a pic of yourself, so we can all be jealous with envy of your ripped physique! Then again, we all know that won't happen because it will end just like Madbraggart's pregnancy revelation!

Edited by Big A, 27 June 2014 - 01:13 PM.

#27 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,974 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:19 PM

Well if the multi-chinned fat redneck says so, it must be true!

Speaking of same insults , did you forget your thread I made you showing 14 of your posts making the same "you must be in 4th grade" insult over and over and over again.

I didn't crop out any girl either, unless 50 year old some are now considered girls, or was that a Freudian slip about your like of little girls? Planning any trips to Bangok soon?

So now you are calling Boo a 50 year old?  As much experience as you have with women, I can see how you would not know a thing about them and make that mistake.

I am a successful executive....with a wonderful wife....3 wonderful children who are all honors students and great athletes....with great friends that I hang out with. 

And you are a sad little mama's boy who mooches off of your parent's successes....whose greatest achievements in life are passing his real estate agent's exam and being laughed at on an internet message board.

Don't you have some crack house to show this afternoon.....you pathetic little real estate agent.

Edited by MadHatter, 27 June 2014 - 01:22 PM.

#28 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,467 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:35 PM

So now you are calling Boo a 50 year old?  As much experience as you have with women, I can see how you would not know a thing about them and make that mistake.

I am a successful executive....with a wonderful wife....3 wonderful children who are all honors students and great athletes....with great friends that I hang out with. 

And you are a sad little mama's boy who mooches off of your parent's successes....whose greatest achievements in life are passing his real estate agent's exam and being laughed at on an internet message board.

Don't you have some crack house to show this afternoon.....you pathetic little real estate agent.

yowch...but, hey, sometimes the truth hurts.

PS Alice be skerred of Boo.  Lolz.

PSS  For good reason, though.  She'd kick his ass.  :)

#29 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,435 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:42 PM

yowch...but, hey, sometimes the truth hurts.

PS Alice be skerred of Boo. Lolz.

PSS For good reason, though. She'd kick his ass. :)

Said she is not a girl since she is about 50 ( or at least looks it in pic) =. Scared of her

Did you eat paint chips as a child?oh wait, I keep forgetting, it's Huddle logic!

#30 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,974 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:46 PM

Said she is not a girl since she is about 50 ( or at least looks it in pic) =. Scared of her

Did you eat paint chips as a child?oh wait, I keep forgetting, it's Huddle logic!

I use the terms "boy" and "girl" to reflect gender.....unlike your pathetic little pedophile ass who thinks of little kids as party favors.

Just because you mommy and daddy touched you in that special place.....it does NOT make it right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.