Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This game

27 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I wish half of our home games were as such.

Football is an outside sport.  Minus lightning....anything goes.

Posted · Report post

Neither can I.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

I'm switching from Dish Network to Directv on the 14th. Very sad to lose the stuff on my DVR but I get Sunday Ticket this year Frick YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

That was epic. I envy the hell out of everyone that was there. I bet that place was f'ing insane when Hixon caught that TD.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I could feel the excitement from the crowd just watching it on TV.  That has to be the loudest the fans have gotten in quite sometime.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

There's been a few epic moments in BofA but the storm actually amping up the crowd more that game was kind of transcendent

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Even this guy was glad to be there.

wetfan.gif

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Oh, if they had only worn white that day.....

853-28M3P.AuSt.138.jpeg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

That was epic. I envy the hell out of everyone that was there. I bet that place was f'ing insane when Hixon caught that TD.

I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to be at that game. It was awesome.  And yes, the place did go fking insane.

Posted · Report post

i was at the game and the people beside me left right before the game winning drive, they weren't the only people to leave...i stood there and watched the incredible comeback and thought about how they prolly kicked themselves all the rest of the year for leaving early and missing that...

Posted · Report post

With the decision to punt that late in the game, I can understand why some people decided to go, but they are nothing but traffic beating lightweights.

When we were at the Buffalo game Bills fans were starting to leave before their last drive, my friend was calling them idiots and they were a lock for a comeback win, as Riverboat Ron was not born until the next week.

Posted · Report post

I am proud to say I was there for that one.

BEST

GAME

EVER.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

With the decision to punt that late in the game, I can understand why some people decided to go, but they are nothing but traffic beating lightweights.

When we were at the Buffalo game Bills fans were starting to leave before their last drive, my friend was calling them idiots and they were a lock for a comeback win, as Riverboat Ron was not born until the next week.

There were a lot of "emergence" stories this year. Ron Rivera becoming the calculated gambler, Cam Newton rising to the ranks of a clutch QB and that young defense emerging as one of the top defenses in the league. Looking back, last year was something special and it was just highlighted by games like the one against NO at home.