Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slow news day, PFT shitting on receivers

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

32nd?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Or 31st

32nd?

put-that-evil-on-me.gif

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Copy & Paste  =  Journalism

That's how they keep the lights on.  Find an article written by someone else, link it, and then add a few comments off the top of their head.  And sadly, this is still better than nfl.com and espn.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

That's how they keep the lights on. Find an article written by someone else, link it, and then add a few comments off the top of their head. And sadly, this is still better than nfl.com and espn.

Seems like they would get better results spending 5 minutes on the fan forum of the team or player they are writing about. Then diarrhea an article from that.

This message is brought to you by The Best Huddle App ever made.

Posted · Report post

Seems like they would get better results spending 5 minutes on the fan forum of the team or player they are writing about. Then diarrhea an article from that.

This message is brought to you by The Best Huddle App ever made.

I don't know how many times over the last couple years, I remember reading threads here and then seeing them as articles on PFT.  

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Until one of our receivers that's under the age of 30 has a 1000+ yard season again, this will continue to happen in different forms every year

...especially on slow news days when one of PFT's headlines at 9am is the Tiquan Underwood interview...

jackie-chan-wtf-face-i16.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

58 days, 5 hours, 56 mins until kickoff guys.

Posted · Report post

We were 29th in passing yards last year. I don't care what people say, we can't be worse than that.

Hate when I see this. We could absolutely do worse then that. Do I think we will? No. Never know what may happen though

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted · Report post

Honestly we, and most members of most fan sites, have been crapping on various position groups and players from our own teams and on others for years. Not much difference. Dead period just before camps and season brings this stuff out every year.

Posted · Report post

I liked the comment that said Cam could have his best season as a passer and reporters would credit his "strong receiving group"

1 person likes this