Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timbers v Sounders

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Who's watching tonight on ESPN2? I'll definitely be tuning in. Excited to see Yedlin again, and this rivalry is about as close as the MLS gets to a Premier League atmosphere. Should be a fun one for sure. 

Posted

I'll be tuning to the 1st half at least. have to be at work at 7:30 on monday

Posted

Early observation: CenturyLink is PACKED!

If the rest of MLS had the support that the Sounders did, then soccer would be taken more serious in the USA.

Posted

Early observation: CenturyLink is PACKED!

If the rest of MLS had the support that the Sounders did, then soccer would be taken more serious in the USA.

Yup that stadium is rocking right now!

Posted

No idea how accurate this is but a friend told me that Seattle is 7th in average attendance in soccer in the entire world.

Posted

No idea how accurate this is but a friend told me that Seattle is 7th in average attendance in soccer in the entire world.

i can believe it

Posted

Don't know what it is, but that city supports their teams regardless of the sport

1 person likes this

Posted

That Dempsey goal was sick. Also, Timbers have just as strong of a following... I'm hoping that the Lions have something close to either of those two teams.