Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

With this picture I make you angry....

63 posts in this topic

Posted

The refs were utter trash that day but we also lost our composure and got outplayed.

5 people like this

Posted

looks to me like luke is headbutting someone... better eject him

1 person likes this

Posted

over it

Posted

Nothing the refs could do about us getting stuffed repeatedly in the red zone.  Although there were plenty of questionable calls that day.

yea but by that point, they had already dictated the game.  it was a learning experience that should make our guys hungry and better.

2 people like this

Posted

Blatant. Reminds me of the final play vs the Pats:

thompkins%20TD%202.png

2 people like this

Posted

Yet another game we were cheated out of.

We should have kept laying the hits on them. Mitchell backed off too much after that first "late hit". Should have kept burying Vernon Davis every play.

Posted

I'm printing this tonight, and posting it all over the office in San Jose (about 2 miles from the new stadium)...especially in our meeting room labeled "Candlestick"

1 person likes this

Posted

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold Kuechly back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door!

Posted

The refs were horrible in that game and were clearly calling or not calling penalties in favor of the 9ers.

Posted

We lost because of our 2 turnovers to their 0 and our inability to run not because of the 8-5 penalty margin.

Posted

To be fair to our guys, it's kinda hard to keep your head in the game when the refs are so blatantly screwing you. They weren't calling clear penalties against the 9ers, our guys get frustrated and do some stupid crap, get penalized, 9ers come back and do the same crap and get nothing. At that point, everybody knew the fix was in.

Posted

Refs were terrible no doubt, but we got outplayed that day.

Plus we played like we had never been there before. 

Too many dumb personal fouls. RR needs to get that poo under control next playoff game.

Don't know why more people don't understand this. The refs were bad. But we didn't play that well. The refs did not cause us to lose by themselves.

1 person likes this