Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cavs Now Offering Wiggins In Deal For Love

54 posts in this topic

Posted

@JeffZillgitt: Indeed, Cavaliers have put Andrew Wiggins on table in their effort to acquire Kevin Love from Timberwolves who been firm in trade demands.

The latest offer could include Wiggins, power forward Anthony Bennett and a first-round pick. Center Brendan Haywood might be included in the deal to make it work contractually. News-Herald

The Cavs also would be able to hang onto starting shooting guard Dion Waiters in the latest proposal. News-Herald

However, a source said James wants the 6-10, 250-pound Love on the roster. And, what James wants, he normally gets. News-Herald

For those wondering who Zillgitt is, he works for USATODAY Sports.

Posted

Stupid of the Cavs.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't know about that one.

Posted

They stupid if they do this.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

Not only from an on-court perspective, but Wiggins will still be on his rookie salary for a few more years, which would allow Cleveland to put even more pieces in place.  Love will demand a lot of money after this year when he renews his contract.  I think you have a much better chance for long-term success by keeping Wiggins and those other young pieces.  This kinda smells like desperation.

2 people like this

Posted

Big mistake.. Having Irving, Wiggins,James etc.. Is better than Irving, James, and KLove

Thompson and Verajo are good starters so why get rid of young talent for James to leave in two years (because there's no support/bench around him)

1 person likes this

Posted

I wouldn't do it.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's Lebron team now. What lebron wants lebron gets. the cavs should just go ahead and get rid of the GM and the coach to save money.

3 people like this

Posted

Yeah, from the flashes he's shown so far and his potential, especially with the chance to learn behind lebron, that is really stupid...

Posted

Wiggins is probably thinkg WTF?  Talk about being lied to your face.

1 person likes this

Posted

Great deal for Min

2 people like this

Posted

Cavs are the ones with leverage. TWolves are going to lose him after this year if they don't trade him.

I wouldn't put him on the table. Give up other players on the team and future picks.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 person likes this