Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYPantherFan

Did we miss out on a diamond in the rough?

I said he looked good. He did. That's all. In my opinion we should have taken a chance on him. We didn't. That doesn't mean I'm not going to hope for the best from him, and be glad when he makes plays. If that bothers you too much feel free to leave a thread where we're discussing Seantrel.

Is he your family or something? Who cares?

We should have drafted everyone that turned out to be good.

Haha, yes. Yes, we should have.

We should have drafted everyone that turned out to be good.

We should have at least drafted someone at tackle. Which was my point.

Btw, I'm pretty sure someone would've bumped this thread declaring how terrible Henderson is if he performed bad. So I don't see why anyone should get upset if someone points out he's doing good.

Is he your family or something? Who cares?

Haha, yes. Yes, we should have.

He was a guy I felt rather strongly about ability wise, so yes I want to see him do well. What reason do you have for not wanting him to do well?

Kouandjio is fuging brutal dude.... I never got it when some of you guys said we should take him in the first...

He was a guy I felt rather strongly about ability wise, so yes I want to see him do well. What reason do you have for not wanting him to do well?

I don't care what he does. I just think it's dumb to bump a post with a bunch of "we shoulda got him" sentiment after 30 preseason snaps.

I don't care what he does. I just think it's dumb to bump a post with a bunch of "we shoulda got him" sentiment after 30 preseason snaps.

Nobody is keeping you in here. He's been solid as hell at TC as well btw.

The whole league passed on Seantrel Henderson.

I'm sure those of you that soiled yourselves over the Gaffney pick knew that he was going to get hurt and stolen by the Patriots.

Get. Over. Yourselves.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Lorimark