Anyone play FUT?

#17 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:41 AM

I used to play Fifa on the hardest difficulty like a boss but I found myself mentally drained playing a vidya game. So I bump it down a bit now. 

Same here. When I had no other cares in life during High School and College I would play Legendary matches all the time. Now I drop it down to World Class. Still challenging enough that I can't win every single time, but not ridiculous enough that if I don't play a perfect game I can still keep it competitive with most opponents. 

#18 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:50 AM

BTW, some big news for fans of FIFA and the Premier League. All 20 Premier League stadiums will be accurately represented on this years game. Also, over 200 new players received face scans this year, and some of the results are pretty amazing. 

Screenshots of every Stadium: http://www.easports....league-stadiums

The Arsenal & Liverpool shots were just too good to not have them in the thread...

fifa-15-anfield-liverpool.jpg

fifa-15-emirates-arsenal-outdoor.jpg

https://twitter.com/Steve_OS/statuses/497036218233012224

https://twitter.com/Steve_OS/statuses/497034250517241856

https://twitter.com/Steve_OS/statuses/497035125046378496

Another big addition is a Goal Decision System

https://twitter.com/Steve_OS/statuses/497045575620370433

Now I'm gonna HAVE to do a middle-bottom table Premier League Manager Mode. Anybody have some suggestions?

Edited by C47, 06 August 2014 - 01:11 PM.

#19 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,508 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:02 PM

The game itself is fun the servers are always and forever will be sh*t.

#20 MtnJax

MtnJax

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:05 PM

Anyone play FUT?

yeah, I do sometimes. 

#21 FuFuLamePoo

FuFuLamePoo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:53 AM

update on my career mode.  i was still with chelsea and dominating preseason, but for whatever they were intent on selling me.  i guess they still didn't think they were gonna play me too often.  i was somewhat frustrated but oh well.  i got all kinds of transfer offers from teams like as monaco, rennes, psv, etc.  all offered me 90k per week.  i continued to turn down these offers, none really appealed to me and i thought i would just rather be a rotational player for chelsea than a starter for any of those.  then finally as roma put in a big offer, 110k per week and a 15 million bid.  so i took it in a second and that's where i am now.  i'm really struggling.  through like 11 games i've only managed 4 goals and i think i've only had a player rating over 7 like twice.  the team is struggling too, we've lost or tied like our last five games.  we just can't score.  last game i scored to put us up 1-0 in the '72 minute, then they tied it 1-1 in the '89.  so frustrating we dominated that game.

#22 MtnJax

MtnJax

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:52 PM

update on my career mode.  i was still with chelsea and dominating preseason, but for whatever they were intent on selling me.  i guess they still didn't think they were gonna play me too often.  i was somewhat frustrated but oh well.  i got all kinds of transfer offers from teams like as monaco, rennes, psv, etc.  all offered me 90k per week.  i continued to turn down these offers, none really appealed to me and i thought i would just rather be a rotational player for chelsea than a starter for any of those.  then finally as roma put in a big offer, 110k per week and a 15 million bid.  so i took it in a second and that's where i am now.  i'm really struggling.  through like 11 games i've only managed 4 goals and i think i've only had a player rating over 7 like twice.  the team is struggling too, we've lost or tied like our last five games.  we just can't score.  last game i scored to put us up 1-0 in the '72 minute, then they tied it 1-1 in the '89.  so frustrating we dominated that game.

lol you're getting sold while i'm tying to request a Transfer or Loan so I can get out of Bundesliga 2 and getting rejected each time. I wanna move up damnit!

Also, my player broke an ankle and missed like 3 months. scored 2 goals in my return

#23 FuFuLamePoo

FuFuLamePoo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:14 PM

lol you're getting sold while i'm tying to request a Transfer or Loan so I can get out of Bundesliga 2 and getting rejected each time. I wanna move up damnit!

Also, my player broke an ankle and missed like 3 months. scored 2 goals in my return

happened with me when i first tried to leave mls.  i constantly asked for a loan and eventually he gave in

#24 MtnJax

MtnJax

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:06 AM

happened with me when i first tried to leave mls. i constantly asked for a loan and eventually he gave in

Will try that strategy lol

My player is a box to box RM, but lately mid match I've been getting rotated to LM. My match ratings always seem to go up but I feel like I'm playing like a chicken with its head cut off b/c I've gotten so use to the right side

#25 FuFuLamePoo

FuFuLamePoo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:07 PM

Yeah in the MLS I was playing with a second striker. It was me and Wondo up top and we dominated. For Roma it's just me up top with wings to the side of me. I've started playing a lot better, I played my best game ever against Parma. I had 3 goals and 2 assists

#26 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:16 PM

Having a hard time deciding on my EPL club for FIFA Manager mode in a few weeks. Have it down to Villa, Stoke, Sunderland, QPR or Hull I think. Obviously they're all similar in respect that they'll take several seasons worth of work to build as there will be a talent influx that needs to happen on a tighter budget. Is there another team I should consider?

Considering Tottenham a bit so I can run with Yedlin on occasion, but I'm worried their budget/players I could offload is going to make a rebuild too easy. 

Edited by C47, 16 August 2014 - 05:23 PM.

#27 MtnJax

MtnJax

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:28 PM

Having a hard time deciding on my EPL club for FIFA Manager mode in a few weeks. Have it down to Villa, Stoke, Sunderland, QPR or Hull I think. Obviously they're all similar in respect that they'll take several seasons worth of work to build as there will be a talent influx that needs to happen on a tighter budget. Is there another team I should consider?

Considering Tottenham a bit so I can run with Yedlin on occasion, but I'm worried their budget/players I could offload is going to make a rebuild too easy. 

i'd go Sunderland and get Altidore back to a strong form. Plus, that would be a challenging enough club to make successful I would think

#28 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:54 PM

i'd go Sunderland and get Altidore back to a strong form. Plus, that would be a challenging enough club to make successful I would think

I like Sunderland a lot actually. They have a budget of $22.5m in FIFA 14 which isn't enough that I could rebuild the squad in a year or two. No matter what club I use my first acquisition is going to be Januzaj as he's one of my favorite players to use in FIFA 14.

#29 MtnJax

MtnJax

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:03 PM

Just accepted a transfer offer from Schalke. went from making $2,500 a week to $90,000 a week

really hoping i get to play a little more free. 1860 was playing a 4-4-2 but i've had much better success in the 4-2-3-1 the USMNT plays

#30 camycamcan

camycamcan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:52 AM

I got 10͵000 on Seattle sounders and made 140͵000 on bayern Munich they got rid of every one good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com