Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

LVSL SF's: Charlotte Hornets vs. Houston Rockets

229 posts in this topic

Has Vonleh been moved to the 5? I'm concerned he's a little undersized for D Mo, but good opportunity against an NBA bigs. Great to see him finishing those nice post moves. Hoping it continues.

Why is Cody sitting out again

Sent from my SM-G900T using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Pawn Stars

Is there a way to stream the game?

Sent from my iPhone

Has Vonleh been moved to the 5? I'm concerned he's a little undersized for D Mo, but good opportunity against an NBA bigs. Great to see him finishing those nice post moves. Hoping it continues.

Nope, he just plays the five when Zeller doesn't play.

Let's goooo

I'm thinking about upgrading my direct tv package right now so I can get nba tv. I wonder if I can pay for just that channel?

Idk but it's worth it imo I love nbatv

I saw two separate tweets of people that said they met Cody Zeller at Charlotte Douglas.

Maybe he left Vegas.

TWC sucks but at least I get NBATV free.

All I watch on TV is ESPN and NBATV

• Topics

• :...he at the very least cut down on the bad decisions in 2016." Then two  paragraphs later :-Decision making more random than earlier in his career...": Both of those can't be true, what can be true is this guy likes really big arms and really doesn't like Ryan. Sorry, it's just absurd to put Tanneyhill, Bradford, Prescott, Palmer [at this stage of his career], and  Mariota, ahead of Ryan. You want to put all the super bowl winning QBs ahead of him, fine.  And Cam doesn't deserve to be 3rd over, Big Ben, Brady, Wilson and Brees.  He's obviously a big Cam fan, but no.
    • I still love Josh.  Sue me.
    • My argument is that Josh Norman played on a poo defense which would negatively impact any player. Bradberry while surrounded by better talent barely outranked him.. You went off on a tangent about Norman being exposed which is absolute horseshit.  BTW Shula sucks and has always sucked which is why he has the burden to prove the opposite this year.