Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New jerseys availability date?

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Sorry if it's already been answered. Just wondering when I can buy my jerseys.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted · Report post

http://www.bizjournals.com/charlotte/blog/queen_city_agenda/2014/06/an-early-look-at-the-new-charlotte-hornets.html?page=all

Pre-orders for the new jerseys start in late-August, and authentic jerseys will arrive in stores and be shipped to fans starting a month later. They also will be sold at the arena shop, online and by various retailers starting in late-September. Prices will be in the $200 range for authentic jerseys, with replicas selling for $65 to $70 each, Bennett said.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'll believe it when I see it.  We have the worst excuse for a team store I've ever seen.  Nothing is stocked.  Look at Hornetsfanshop.com... it's pathetic.

I understand we just went through a re-branding, but it's as if they weren't the least bit prepared.

Posted · Report post

This year.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

BtPhNGlCYAAOJYl.jpg

BtQkXdyCEAEuxQf.jpg
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

They are Brooklyn now

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

They are Brooklyn now

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

What you did there. I see it.

Posted · Report post

BtPhNGlCYAAOJYl.jpg

BtQkXdyCEAEuxQf.jpg

You play NBA2k on PC as well hehe?

Posted · Report post

You play NBA2k on PC as well hehe?

Nahh I haven't played video games since I had a N64 when I was a kid. I just saw those posted online.

They're not perfect, though. Missing waistband silhouette logos & NBA logo is in wrong spot.

Posted · Report post

Nahh I haven't played video games since I had a N64 when I was a kid. I just saw those posted online.

They're not perfect, though. Missing waistband silhouette logos & NBA logo is in wrong spot.

Ah.   Yeah I play NBA2k14 on the PC and someone out there made a cool mod with all the uniforms right, court right, logos, and the rosters (Lance, Roberts, etc, all the other teams) current.  It's been awesome so far.

Posted · Report post

Ah. Yeah I play NBA2k14 on the PC and someone out there made a cool mod with all the uniforms right, court right, logos, and the rosters (Lance, Roberts, etc, all the other teams) current. It's been awesome so far.

In for pic of Lance wearing teal alt on home court.

Posted · Report post

Ah.   Yeah I play NBA2k14 on the PC and someone out there made a cool mod with all the uniforms right, court right, logos, and the rosters (Lance, Roberts, etc, all the other teams) current.  It's been awesome so far.

Sounds like I need to get 2K on PC