Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black

Cam Fully Cleared; Stewart Out 1-2 Weeks

TheRed    18,220

I know it's the huddle, and we have to talk poo about our own players. But it's only 1-2 weeks.

Ruff    3,836

I know it's the huddle, and we have to talk poo about our own players. But it's only 1-2 weeks.

Doesn't that seem it's always the case with Stewart, though? "Oh, it'll only be a few weeks", IR'd. "Oh, he should be ready to go when the season starts since we're sitting him out of TC", doesn't play until week 6.

updownsigma    536

Seriously thought the Stew injury was a joke when I first saw it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

TheRumGone    14,355

yea i know but its just like what. the. fug. man.

same old poo dawg just a different day.

rhyslloyd    994

Say what you want about not blaming Stewart for taking the money, but he needs to give that ish back. So ready to be rid of this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

frash.exe    10,837

Still waiting for Stewart to earn that first dollar from that Hurney contract extension I see

davos    3,855

I guess the whole "I'm the healthiest I've ever been" talk was totally not a front or anything.  

TheRed    18,220

Doesn't that seem it's always the case with Stewart, though? "Oh, it'll only be a few weeks", IR'd. "Oh, he should be ready to go when the season starts since we're sitting him out of TC", doesn't play until week 6.

yea i know but its just like what. the. fug. man.

same old poo dawg just a different day.

I share the frustration, believe me. I've done enough yelling about the contract and injuries though. It's just not worth it anymore.

At this point all I have left is the mere hope that he will play 16 games this season.

332nd    1,193

I guess the whole "I'm the healthiest I've ever been" talk was totally not a front or anything.

Scary thing is I think he might be right...

Jmac    2,791

Bring on Gaffney....enough of this crap already...give the rook the ball all during preseason and and get him reps.Think he may be a diamond in the rough...time for Stewart to start his music gig and open up a roster spot...if you think this is the last injury for him this year your dreaming.