Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DirtyMagic97

2014/15 Barclays Premier League Season

DirtyMagic97    1,698

Looks like Top 4 is pretty much set. I can't see Manchester City losing to Southy at home. At worst, I see a draw.

1) Chelsea

2) City

3) Arsenal

4) ManUre

Liverpool could very well lose 5th place, and probably should have already by now. I think we get Europa regardless, due to Fair Play.

FuFuLamePoo    1,344

Looks like Top 4 is pretty much set. I can't see Manchester City losing to Southy at home. At worst, I see a draw.

1) Chelsea

2) City

3) Arsenal

4) ManUre

Liverpool could very well lose 5th place, and probably should have already by now. I think we get Europa regardless, due to Fair Play.

Rodgers showed this year he doesn't give a poo about Europa anyways.... decided to focus on FA cup and finishing top 4 (boy that turned out to be a good decision huh).  Dumb on Rodgers part, Europa offers a direct route to the champions league now

DirtyMagic97    1,698

Rodgers showed this year he doesn't give a poo about Europa anyways.... decided to focus on FA cup and finishing top 4 (boy that turned out to be a good decision huh).  Dumb on Rodgers part, Europa offers a direct route to the champions league now

BR's European record is poo, that's definitely true. If he's still manager next year, he better learn to love it. Because like it or not, that's additional TV and match-day revenue and, like you said, a chance to qualify for UCL.

Boltergeist    212

1) Chelsea

2) City

3) Arsenal

4) ManUre

The Europa rules changed - if a cup winner qualifies for the CL, then the Europa spot goes to the next spot down the league standings and not cup runner-up. Since Chelsea won, now 5 and 6 qualify for Europa. Arsenal winning the FA cup would bring 7th place in the mix.

ARSEN    9,592

The Europa rules changed - if a cup winner qualifies for the CL, then the Europa spot goes to the next spot down the league standings and not cup runner-up. Since Chelsea won, now 5 and 6 qualify for Europa. Arsenal winning the FA cup would bring 7th place in the mix.

So Liverpool, Spurs and Saints go to Europa? Well, Europa league just got interesting! Saints definitely deserved Europa!

DirtyMagic97    1,698

Ah, I thought one of those spots would go to Fair Play recipient, but apparently it just adds another spot. Prem could get 4 clubs into Europa.

Boltergeist    212

So Liverpool, Spurs and Saints go to Europa? Well, Europa league just got interesting! Saints definitely deserved Europa!

Villa would go Europa instead of team 7 if they win the FA Cup. As far as Fair Play, from what I read West Ham has the inside track, provided Liverpool qualifies through league standings.

Boltergeist    212

0-0 at the Emirates: City 2nd, Sunderland safe - Arsenal all but clinches 3rd 

Hull/Newcastle gets relegated. Hull needs to win and if they do Newcastle will need to win as well to avoid.

ARSEN    9,592

Man, Arsenal really seemed to lose interest down the stretch this season.

Yea, they know they got #3 and content with it. They really need a better striker... Giroud went from hot to cold and Arsenal stalls. This happens every year.

ARSEN    9,592

And Sterling is benched... Reports that apparently Sterling told Rogers to fug off when Rogers confront him earlier this week.  Looks like Sterling is a goner.  They said to watch today game closely and if Sterling is bench, he's done at Luverpool.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Skylines13