• Please log in to reply
584 replies to this topic

#571 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,649 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:50 AM

yup we had 27 shots and had 63% possession.  i actually have to give some credit to rogers, he's found a formation that's working.  this team is looking infinitely better creativity-wise than they were a month or two ago.  just really really missing our striker and we have a terrible goalie and defense.  that's why we drew yesterday.  with studge we win, with a good goalie we win (poo, probably with miggs himself in goal we win), or better defenders and we win.  Our defense is shockingly bad but to be honest jones still should have stopped AT LEAST one of those arsenal goals.  such a frustrating result for us.  however next 3 all winable, let's hope we get some points then.  just so frustrating yesterday we looked completely content once we got the score level even though we were superior. last year as soon as we leveled suarez would have grabbed the ball from the back, and tell them to stop celebrating because they were gonna score another fuging goal.  i've never seen any player in any sport that was as obsessed with winning as suarez was last year.  players say winning is everything, and a lot of them mean it.... but the way that dude played last year, it was beautiful.  all he fuging cared about was winning, obviously we miss suarez world class player should have been a ballon d'or nominee but we really miss the obsession with winning he brought too.

We are definitely still going through some growing pains. Hopefully we can hit our stride by January's end. The gap to 4th is growing rapidly now.

I like what Rodgers did tactically yesterday. He got a lot less rigid with his formation, which allowed the forwards to play more fluidly. There was a lot of positional interchange and some wingers tracking back. Really gave us control of the midfield.

#572 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,795 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:13 AM

Marco Reus to real madrid. fug Madrid man it's not fair I thought ffp was supposed to fix this, I guess not

He was always coming to La Liga. Reus is taking Spanish lessons for a reason. Now will we sign him? We'll see but if we do I like him better over Bale (who should go back to EPL).

#573 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,649 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 12:17 PM

He was always coming to La Liga. Reus is taking Spanish lessons for a reason. Now will we sign him? We'll see but if we do I like him better over Bale (who should go back to EPL).

I love the "this player is taking ______ lessons" rumor based on what country he is reportedly moving to. It's the laziest and most unverifiable "proof" a news source can spew.

That said, I think there is definitely a good chance Reus goes to RM. That's mostly because I think there is a good chance nearly every top player in the world will go to RM.

#574 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,795 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:48 PM

I love the "this player is taking ______ lessons" rumor based on what country he is reportedly moving to. It's the laziest and most unverifiable "proof" a news source can spew.

That said, I think there is definitely a good chance Reus goes to RM. That's mostly because I think there is a good chance nearly every top player in the world will go to RM.

His Spanish does sound improved compared to last year's (butchered some easy phrases). I don't know. Right now I'm buying the rumors. They've been strong all season long -- like the Kroos rumors during the World Cup.

#575 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,649 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:07 PM

His Spanish does sound improved compared to last year's (butchered some easy phrases). I don't know. Right now I'm buying the rumors. They've been strong all season long -- like the Kroos rumors during the World Cup.

I see it as a significant possibility. We should probably take this conversation to the transfer thread haha.

#576 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,849 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:20 PM

I hope Reus goes to RM. Ronaldo will move to Striker position and Benzema goes on sale. Wenger wanted Benzema for a while now.

#577 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,649 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:39 PM

Got an Xbox One for Christmas. Just started a season with Liverpool. First match of the season, Daniel Sturridge tears his ACL and Mario Balotelli misses a sitter.

Damn this game is realistic.

#578 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,795 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted Today, 10:48 AM

I hope Reus goes to RM. Ronaldo will move to Striker position and Benzema goes on sale. Wenger wanted Benzema for a while now.

You guys can have Bale.

#579 FuFuLamePoo

FuFuLamePoo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted Today, 10:56 AM

WE ARE SO BAD

#580 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,906 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted Today, 11:14 AM

WE ARE SO BAD

Power Glove?

#581 FuFuLamePoo

FuFuLamePoo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted Today, 01:24 PM

3 points I was never in doubt.

#582 FuFuLamePoo

FuFuLamePoo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted Today, 01:25 PM

Also again.... HARRY KANE HARRY KANE HARRY KANE

#583 FuFuLamePoo

FuFuLamePoo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted Today, 02:23 PM

QPR just got robbed

#584 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,849 posts

Posted Today, 02:24 PM

QPR just got robbed

Nope. First QPR penalty was not a penalty.

Edited by ARSEN, Today, 02:26 PM.

#585 FuFuLamePoo

FuFuLamePoo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted Today, 02:57 PM

Nope. First QPR penalty was not a penalty.

debatable but honestly I'd probably agree with you there. Officiating was awful to both sides that entire game though

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com