#16 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:56 PM

Yes just overlook the fact that the Taints couldn't pick up a measly 10 yards to close out the game. Soft ass dome team lmao

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Just overlook the fact that it took a rookie at LT making his NFL start against a top DE and a historic performance by an LB just to avoid a loss and a sweep by seconds.

#17 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,263 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:57 PM

You say that now, but go pull the game day thread and see what everyone here thought about that move. Of course it helped that Vacarro went out and it was Harper out there that allowed that first long pass on final drive. Man that guy was awful, I feel sorry for any team that picks him up!

And we were without Steve Smith so quit whining about boo boos like a little ***** *****.

#18 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,263 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:01 PM

Just overlook the fact that it took a rookie at LT making his NFL start against a top DE and a historic performance by an LB just to avoid a loss and a sweep by seconds.

God damn you are such an excuse making bitch boy lmao. Did your parents have you neutered prior to boarding the boat from Spain.

#19 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,263 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:04 PM

10 yards is all they needed to close it out lol. The great Brees couldn't pick up 10 yards when it counted hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

#20 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,263 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:08 PM

10 yards. The width of your tiny front yard, times two.

#21 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,170 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:12 PM

"oh yeah well two all pro players played well for the panthers and that's why they won so there"

#22 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,263 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:16 PM

"oh yeah well two all pro players played well for the panthers and that's why they won so there"

Exactly. He is such a moron lol

#23 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,170 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:24 PM

You say that now, but go pull the game day thread and see what everyone here thought about that move. Of course it helped that Vacarro went out and it was Harper out there that allowed that first long pass on final drive. Man that guy was awful, I feel sorry for any team that picks him up!

hey that's a great point pat

let's see what saints fans had to say about drew brees and sean payton in the game day thread on saints report:

The real problem is the leadership and offense, starting with Drew and Sean. Too stubborn, never learn from mistakes, always make same errors, can't seem to adjust and improve. Same play calling, same tendencies, same idiot irrational moves, same inefficiencies.

This loss is all on Brees.

Id prefer to forfeit.

We will lose to TB next week and be embarrassed in the playoffs. The beginning of the end od the Payton era...

Drew and Sean deserve all the blame. Terrible playcalling, terrible execution, 2 stupid INTs. 13 points is ******* absurd and inexcusable.

these team needs to be blown up……

its a choke job at qb and choke and dfefnse….

can't believe this team…..

just not good anymore on the road……

offense needs to be blown up. possible play calling duties removed from SP.

can't waste so many plays and possessions. we should 've had a bigger cushion..

all of their points except the last 7 on the idiot QB drew brees and sean pay ton's play calls….

the defense inexplicably just folds like a cheap tent…..

just nothing, no resistance…..just a joke of a team;

dont' desrve playoffs…..blowout on the road in 2 weeks…see you phaggits

Well Sean Payton, you have proved you don't have it anymore

Payton and the offense, cant close out a freaking game!!!! Patiots game all over again!!!!!!

Team full of pretenders ****ing pathetic

f$#^%$^T$# you Sean Payton!

#24 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,004 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:37 PM

Good god Alice you're a moron. How does it feel for cam to beat your pathetic taints with 3 throws? That's what happened, none of this "but Harper was in and armstead was playing derp!" poo.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#25 Watertaco

Watertaco

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:17 AM

That's funny. You inept degenerates wouldn't have even "won" the division if it weren't for the clowns gifting you a botched snap. We were a botched snap away from claiming the division yet again. Oh well. At least the Niners put you inbred Klansmen in your place- and at home to boot! How sad. :(

#26 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,374 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:42 AM

Sounds like someone got a case of the, "We went from the second seed to the sixth in a matter of weeks".

Only took you 40 years to win a Super Bowl.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#27 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,170 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:27 AM

That's funny. You inept degenerates wouldn't have even "won" the division if it weren't for the clowns gifting you a botched snap. We were a botched snap away from claiming the division yet again. Oh well. At least the Niners put you inbred Klansmen in your place- and at home to boot! How sad. :(

Yep white collar banking industry dominated Charlotte is a well known kkk stronghold.

#28 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • LocationSouth Atlanta

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:10 AM

Our center botched a snap on purpose to take division winning pleasure away from your ungrateful swamprat fans.

#29 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,170 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:19 AM

do all saints fans do this i mean seriously

you don't need to put "won" in scare quotes.  there was no fluke, we didn't back in to the title, we didn't win it on some obscure tiebreaker or some poo.

listening to saints fans you'd think hixon caught that touchdown pass on a hail mary turned tip drill or something.  i know you alongside "who dat nation" (that term deserves to go in scare quotes) are probably still shell shocked from that game but there actually was a point where ron rivera basically dared brees and payton to gain ten yards and ice the game.  the saints offense that was supposedly moving the ball at will and could have crushed the pathetic panther defense if they so chose and only lost because of a fluke couldn't do it obviously.

oh yeah, and then a hobbled cam newton drove 65 yards in 32 seconds with no steve smith for the victory.

fluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!

#30 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,170 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:28 AM

the bad snap in the season finale wasn't the gimmie that everyone acts like it is either.

the ball was at the falcons' 43 when that happened.  they still needed to gain like 25-30 yards to be in comfortable field goal range.  they also had no timeouts left at that point so a sack would have basically ended the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com