Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To the Cyrus supporters

58 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I always liked Cyrus the Great. Sure his empire was eventually conquered by a Macedonian, but that was years after his death.

Posted · Report post

I UNDERSTAND it's the first preseason game but dude is getting beat like he stole something he's given up 3 sacks, 2 to the 2nd and 3rd string DE's, and has looked suspect in run blocking...thank god we drafted KB....Gman looking more and more like a savior!

Don't you think you should wait until the season starts before saying something like that?  Just because he has been practicing well doesn't mean anything.  Wouldn't be the first time a player looks good in practice, but ends up sucking during a game.   

Posted · Report post

You can deff tell his knees arent there in sliding, pass protection and change of direction he's very stiff and gets beat inside

Which was reported almost incessantly pre-draft.  You keep doing your thang DG.

<sigchi goes back to watching KB highlights on youtube>

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

on the other hand, looks like we should have taken a shot on Seantrell Henderson

Posted · Report post

Don't you think you should wait until the season starts before saying something like that? Just because he has been practicing well doesn't mean anything. Wouldn't be the first time a player looks good in practice, but ends up sucking during a game.

Your right your right jumped the gun a little due to the excitement surrounding him....but seeing him In person it's hard to say he's not the guy we've been looking for

Posted · Report post

Don't you think you should wait until the season starts before saying something like that? Just because he has been practicing well doesn't mean anything. Wouldn't be the first time a player looks good in practice, but ends up sucking during a game.

Your right your right jumped the gun a little due to the excitement surrounding him....but seeing him In person it's hard to say he's not the guy we've been looking for
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The only player that I would've taken over KB is...

Nobody.

I wanted this man something fierce, no rainbow.

Well... maybe a little rainbow...

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Where is Carolina Coolin at now?

If history is any indication, he's being a complete fuging moron somewhere.

I usually don't beat people up for wanting players who ultimately don't work out. We've all done it at some point. But that dude defended Kouandjio like he was his mom or something. It was ridiculous.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Nobody.

Considering how fast we turned in the card, there was no doubt.

Posted · Report post

on the other hand, looks like we should have taken a shot on Seantrell Henderson

Yeah, ummmm, NO. As a Hurricane fan, keep this fugger away from Carolina. The kid is bound to have another relapse eventually. Not only is this kid a retard but he quits when the going gets tough.

Pass.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Nobody.

I agree with Ice.  I cannot express how bad I wanted Benjamin.  I didn't record it, but this was my similar reaction when we got him.

Love you Dex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kHal6gu9yc

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

If history is any indication, he's being a complete fuging moron somewhere.

I usually don't beat people up for wanting players who ultimately don't work out. We've all done it at some point. But that dude defended Kouandjio like he was his mom or something. It was ridiculous.

Lol you guys are talking about pre season.

There's a list infinitely bigger than your intelligence of people who have looked bad in preseason to play great during the season.

Cam looked horrible in preseason. But you are an idiot so this discussion is over

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle