• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#16 MtnJax

MtnJax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:01 PM

on the other hand, looks like we should have taken a shot on Seantrell Henderson

#17 Your GFs favorite huddler

Your GFs favorite huddler

• ALL-PRO
  • 863 posts
  • LocationRural Hall, nc

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:04 PM

Don't you think you should wait until the season starts before saying something like that? Just because he has been practicing well doesn't mean anything. Wouldn't be the first time a player looks good in practice, but ends up sucking during a game.

Your right your right jumped the gun a little due to the excitement surrounding him....but seeing him In person it's hard to say he's not the guy we've been looking for

#18 Your GFs favorite huddler

• ALL-PRO
  • 863 posts
  • LocationRural Hall, nc

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:04 PM

Don't you think you should wait until the season starts before saying something like that? Just because he has been practicing well doesn't mean anything. Wouldn't be the first time a player looks good in practice, but ends up sucking during a game.

Your right your right jumped the gun a little due to the excitement surrounding him....but seeing him In person it's hard to say he's not the guy we've been looking for

#19 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:05 PM

The only player that I would've taken over KB is...

Nobody.

I wanted this man something fierce, no rainbow.

Well... maybe a little rainbow...

#20 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,973 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:10 PM

Where is Carolina Coolin at now?

If history is any indication, he's being a complete fuging moron somewhere.

I usually don't beat people up for wanting players who ultimately don't work out. We've all done it at some point. But that dude defended Kouandjio like he was his mom or something. It was ridiculous.

#21 ctrcat

ctrcat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:10 PM

Nobody.

Considering how fast we turned in the card, there was no doubt.

#22 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,246 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:11 PM

on the other hand, looks like we should have taken a shot on Seantrell Henderson

Yeah, ummmm, NO. As a Hurricane fan, keep this fugger away from Carolina. The kid is bound to have another relapse eventually. Not only is this kid a retard but he quits when the going gets tough.

Pass.

#23 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,421 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:13 PM

Nobody.

I agree with Ice.  I cannot express how bad I wanted Benjamin.  I didn't record it, but this was my similar reaction when we got him.

Love you Dex.

#24 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:14 PM

If history is any indication, he's being a complete fuging moron somewhere.

I usually don't beat people up for wanting players who ultimately don't work out. We've all done it at some point. But that dude defended Kouandjio like he was his mom or something. It was ridiculous.

Lol you guys are talking about pre season.

There's a list infinitely bigger than your intelligence of people who have looked bad in preseason to play great during the season.

Cam looked horrible in preseason. But you are an idiot so this discussion is over

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#25 The Lone Panther

The Lone Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:15 PM

KB has potential, that's for sure. 

#26 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,973 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:22 PM

There's a list infinitely bigger than your intelligence of people who have looked bad in preseason to play great during the season.

Cam looked horrible in preseason. But you are an idiot so this discussion is over

Yep, right on cue. Wipe the drool off your chin, buddy. Your mom forgot to put on your bib today. Hopefully you're wearing your helmet. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.

#27 Your GFs favorite huddler

• ALL-PRO
  • 863 posts
  • LocationRural Hall, nc

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:23 PM

There's a difference between looking bad and looking uncapable.....coming from an ex offensive lineman dude looks like a 15 year vet over the hump on the down slope...there were times were physical pain was evident....he was great in college due to his size and shear power but in the NFL you need feet....they aren't there at this point...could be wrong I'll be the first to admit it if I am but looks to me like all concerns were confirmed

#28 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:24 PM

Yep, right on cue. Wipe the drool off your chin, buddy. Your mom forgot to put on your bib today. Hopefully you're wearing your helmet. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.

Lol you guys are making a big deal off of a rookie in his first pre season game.

Am the child? I don't think you even fully understand how the game works or how players develop. Gtfo

#29 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:28 PM

There's a difference between looking bad and looking uncapable.....coming from an ex offensive lineman dude looks like a 15 year vet over the hump on the down slope...there were times were physical pain was evident....he was great in college due to his size and shear power but in the NFL you need feet....they aren't there at this point...could be wrong I'll be the first to admit it if I am but looks to me like all concerns were confirmed

Rookie in his first pre season game against people who aren't his teammates.

God I hope none of our guys struggle or you will already call for them being cut.

But I cause I'm the only logical person in this thread

#30 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,494 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:35 PM

I can't believe how many people wanted him in the first round. And I'm not basing that off tonight. Maybe his other recent 2+ sack give up performance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com